Glamour Doll Eyes OTM: April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's that time again! Subs go up at noon today! Hopefully, I get another slot, because my three months is up!

I snagged 6 months. So excited, I always miss out on this one, and I love the shadows I have so much.
Yay! They don't release a lot of slots, so you got to be faaaast!

I snagged 6 months. So excited, I always miss out on this one, and I love the shadows I have so much.
Yay! They don't release a lot of slots, so you got to be faaaast!
I snagged a 6-month, too -- and an actual adrenaline rush when I had checkout problems!

I snagged a 6-month, too -- and an actual adrenaline rush when I had checkout problems!
Awesome! I can't wait to see what we get! The quality is spot on and color options are fantastic!

I was going to get the six month but the hubby restricted me to $24 or less on his card (since I'm STILL waiting for my card) then I remembered I could check out with Paypal without the card but my account was only $34 so I couldn't get the six month since it's $36. So I went three month for now.

Mine ran out last month and I wasn't home today when it released. So bummed I missed it.
bigeyes2.gif

You should have seen me the last four minutes before noon. I was hitting refresh every five seconds. LOL Then I saw the 1 month then hit refresh then saw the 2 month and hit refresh then the six months and clicked on it then changed my mind as I said above and picked three months. I HAD to have my OTM.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You should have seen me the last four minutes before noon. I was hitting refresh every five seconds. LOL Then I saw the 1 month then hit refresh then saw the 2 month and hit refresh then the six months and clicked on it then changed my mind as I said above and picked three months. I HAD to have my OTM.
I will have to live vicariously this month I guess *sobs on your shoulder* I actually put a reminder into my phone for next month.

Aww can't believe I missed it! oh well D:
I will have to live vicariously this month I guess *sobs on your shoulder* I actually put a reminder into my phone for next month.
Dang, that's why I tried to bump the thread! I'll post again next month and we'll ask make a mad dash, since my three months is up in May!

I know. I saw it when I came home but I was gone already unexpectedly. I appreciate you trying!:hug:
We'll re up next month! Can't miss out. I think there were only 22 slots open this month. .. my, my.

My April (and first) OTM showed up today. SO HAPPY WITH IT! And ridiculously fast shipping...here are some pics. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The color this month is called "Fellas Love Yella" and it's a gorgeous perfect gold! They describe it as a "pale marigold yellow with golden/copper shimmer."

(swatch is one VERY light swipe, no primer. Super pigmented and shimmery!)

My April (and first) OTM showed up today. SO HAPPY WITH IT! And ridiculously fast shipping...here are some pics. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The color this month is called "Fellas Love Yella" and it's a gorgeous perfect gold! They describe it as a "pale marigold yellow with golden/copper shimmer." (swatch is one VERY light swipe, no primer. Super pigmented and shimmery!)    
Ooh, pretty! I was just thinking that I need this sort of color this morning! And mine should be waiting for me when I get home tonight!

The color this month is called "Fellas Love Yella" and it's a gorgeous perfect gold! They describe it as a "pale marigold yellow with golden/copper shimmer." (swatch is one VERY light swipe, no primer. Super pigmented and shimmery!)    
This is puurrty! I am thinking it will go well with the purple or green we received in earlier months!

That is gorgeous. I think mine will be here today. Can not wait to play with it!

Back