Birchbox (Woman) May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesemiaud

Loving Life!
Reaction score
I know it's early for a May thread, but I got this in my email. Anyone else?

We're smitten with Salma Hayek’s new makeup and skincare line. Inspired by her grandmother’s beauty recipes, Nuance Salma Hayek pairs exotic botanicals with cutting-edge technology. 

Based on your beauty profile, we thought you'd enjoy a free collection of Nuance Salma Hayek products. Filled with five deluxe samples, this exclusive box is completely free and will ship to your home in mid-May, in addition to your regular monthly Birchbox. Let us know by Tuesday, May 7 if you are interested in receiving it—just click below to opt in!* 

515eee97dd15d.jpg

515eeeb3b74e3.jpg

Link edited due to privacy rules (link contained email).

I received the same email and 'Opted In.'

Although I believe this is a Separate Box from the May Birchboxes, meaning the ones who 'opt in' will get this box in addition to the May Box.

I seem to recall a Vichy box around Feb/Mar last year that was a free box in addition to the regular monthly BBs.

Very much appreciate the free boxes from BB. Nothing beats free!

EDIT: Just got the response:

Hopefully, they're still sending out emails.  I would love this, but I'm not holding out hope, sadly.  I'm sure they only have a small amount of these to send and I just don't seem to be that lucky when it comes to the Birchbox lottery.

Originally Posted by Wida /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hopefully, they're still sending out emails.  I would love this, but I'm not holding out hope, sadly.  I'm sure they only have a small amount of these to send and I just don't seem to be that lucky when it comes to the Birchbox lottery.
They might send emails out in waves like they did with the Goop opt-in email. Hopefully that's the case and I'll get one soon!

:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I want this. Any students in their 20s who have gotten this email? I wonder if they're picking based on certain demographics.

Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They might send emails out in waves like they did with the Goop opt-in email. Hopefully that's the case and I'll get one soon!
Word.  I haven't gotten one but would LOVE one. I'd even be willing to pay an extra $10 for it.

I believe her products are sold exclusively at CVS, so I wonder if it gets sent out based on our proximity to those stores. 
nixweiss.gif

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe her products are sold exclusively at CVS, so I wonder if it gets sent out based on our proximity to those stores. 
nixweiss.gif
I didn't get one, so I think it is based on profile. I don't know who the products are for, but I'm in my 20s and my profile says so. I'm not a mom and I don't have marked that I'm into organic or whatever the option is. I also live less than a mile from 2 different CVSs lol, for wahtever that is worth.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't get one, so I think it is based on profile. I don't know who the products are for, but I'm in my 20s and my profile says so. I'm not a mom and I don't have marked that I'm into organic or whatever the option is. I also live less than a mile from 2 different CVSs lol, for wahtever that is worth.
Seriously! Send me an email, birchbox! I'm a broke student and my profile says that. Also I go to CVS like 3 times a week bahahah.

Acct. #2 got this, and I opted in. I got another email confirming that I opted in, but stated that it isn't guaranteed that I will get one.. fingers crossed!

Same on all counts except I DO have marked that I am into organic.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Seriously! Send me an email, birchbox! I'm a broke student and my profile says that. Also I go to CVS like 3 times a week bahahah.
The products look to me like a LOT of antiaging stuff so maybe the 20 somethings are out of luck lol. Not that this is my sentiment, but maybe nuance thinks we don't need it yet.

I am opposite of all of this except the proximity to a CVS.. There are probably 4 within 2 miles of me.  I am 33, mother and buy organic.  I didn't get the email.

I got that email, and got really excited. I really hope I get it. Now that they offered it to me, it will be sort of a let down if I don't get it. Not that I'll make an ardvark of myself on their facebook page, I'll just pout about it here.

Originally Posted by Moonittude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got that email, and got really excited. I really hope I get it. Now that they offered it to me, it will be sort of a let down if I don't get it. Not that I'll make an ardvark of myself on their facebook page, I'll just pout about it here.
lmao @ aardvark

Latest posts

Back