Starlooks Starbox March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
So I think it is safe to say most of us completely loved February. I think it was my favorite box so far from them. So do you have any guesses what we are getting for March? Any particular items you are dreaming about?

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I think it is safe to say most of us completely loved February. I think it was my favorite box so far from them. So do you have any guesses what we are getting for March? Any particular items you are dreaming about?
Well, I believe it is supposed to be neutrals, and I have very few neutrals, so I'm excited.

I'd love a nude lipstick, I literally have none. Maybe a mascara, since Marci hinted we'd get one before too long. Maybe their brow shader set? I'd looove more brushes.

I'm not sure. Like I posted in the other thread I thought Dec was bold with that palette, Jan was neutral and Feb was mixed. Maybe I got lost lol

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not sure. Like I posted in the other thread I thought Dec was bold with that palette, Jan was neutral and Feb was mixed. Maybe I got lost lol
Just replied in the other thread, but December wasn't using the rotation system yet, and I'm pretty sure she said that January was mixed...gonna find that post to make sure!

EDIT: Found it! From Marci's post:

Quote: Here are a few secrets that I like to bust out on MUT threads because I know you appreciate it:

1. We have a new three month system rotation to appease all who are subscribed: first month is all NEUTRALS, second month is MIXED NEUTRALS/BOLD, and third month is BOLD, then the rotation repeats. January is starting at MIXED. Follow the rotation from there ;-)

I have already found my HG brow color but I would love to get their brow kit to have a range of shades when I'm doing other people's makeup. Its been a couple months since we got an eyeshadow maybe they'll put on in there??? I know you guys are super pumped about getting a mascara but I have so many already! I probably wouldn't even open it for at least 6 months. I'm trying to think of great "neautrals" but all that comes to mind is brown. Can colors be neautral? Maybe a good highlight color? Have any of you seen the sneak peak on Facebook? It looks so beautiful and classic.

I loved my first box this month so I am sooo eager to receive March's. I haven't seen the preview photos, but id love to see some lipstick, brushes and pigments in any of my future boxes. Really, though, everything on the Starlooks site looks great and I'd love to try it all lol.

This will be my first "official" box from Starlooks, and I would love something neutral for the lips!  Or a brow pencil, I don't have anything for my brows.

I'm obsessed with neutrals, so I'm seriously considering subbing if I like the quality of the products in the box I won!

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm obsessed with neutrals, so I'm seriously considering subbing if I like the quality of the products in the box I won!
Trust me, the quality is amazing and can compare to many high end brands!

Wouldn't Bold come after Mixed?  I assume that means this one will be bold.

I won a box and I want to sign up but maybe next month.  I do wear bold colours very well.

Never mind.  Today is Friday, that's (one of) my Donna is Dumb days.   I'll try again tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In order to get March's box you to order today at the latest
Would that be today as in yesterday or today? Just saw this of course and I also just got my free February box!

Would that be today as in yesterday or today? Just saw this of course and I also just got my free February box!
Yesterday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The site says by March 1.  I'm thinking by midnight tonight??

It says this on the site:  If you place your Starbox order AFTER the 1st of the month, you will not receive your first Starbox until the FOLLOWING month. 

Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The site says by March 1.  I'm thinking by midnight tonight??
Email or call them right away. Maybe they can squeeze you in. They are pretty nice!

Latest posts

Back