Starlooks Starbox April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawaiisofoxy

Indie Ingenue
Reaction score
Looky Looky!

I'm so excited!

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hmmmm hair products?
That would be awesome!  But they have always just sent makeup/face stuff... 

I'm seeing....

Heavily lined eyes - Eyeliner?

Flushed cheeks - Blush/Bronzer?

Nude lips - Gloss or Lipstick? 

They did send the bracelet. 

Maybe they're sending those headbands!

They did send the bracelet. 
Maybe they're sending those headbands!
That would make me sooooo happy! Those are gorgeous

I just saw the photo on FB and came straight here to see what everyone was saying lol I'm liking the theories so far, but I'm on my phone so I can't see the pic very well to make any guesses of my own.

Wow!  This makes me sad I missed the sign up for this month!
The awesome thing is that there will almost surely be some leftovers, and those will be sold for $25. It's more expensive than the subscription rate, but it's still less than if items are sold individually! I picked up the January and February boxes that way. Totally worth the price for me. I'm hoping for a face brush. Foundation, blush, or powder, doesn't matter. Or a nice tight smudging brush for working along the bottom lash line (all of the brushes I have right now are too fluffy/big to do a good controlled smudge). All are on my shopping list! We *were* told to expect mascara and a brush over the next few months, after all, and we did get mascara already, so I feel like I just need to focus my energy into wishing for a *specific* brush.

Thanks for the tip!  I had forgot about that.  Off to look for March boxes!  Good luck on focusing your energy into wishing for specific items!  I will put some positive enegry into the air for you as well!

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The awesome thing is that there will almost surely be some leftovers, and those will be sold for $25. It's more expensive than the subscription rate, but it's still less than if items are sold individually! I picked up the January and February boxes that way. Totally worth the price for me.

I'm hoping for a face brush. Foundation, blush, or powder, doesn't matter. Or a nice tight smudging brush for working along the bottom lash line (all of the brushes I have right now are too fluffy/big to do a good controlled smudge). All are on my shopping list! We *were* told to expect mascara and a brush over the next few months, after all, and we did get mascara already, so I feel like I just need to focus my energy into wishing for a *specific* brush.

The awesome thing is that there will almost surely be some leftovers, and those will be sold for $25. It's more expensive than the subscription rate, but it's still less than if items are sold individually! I picked up the January and February boxes that way. Totally worth the price for me. I'm hoping for a face brush. Foundation, blush, or powder, doesn't matter. Or a nice tight smudging brush for working along the bottom lash line (all of the brushes I have right now are too fluffy/big to do a good controlled smudge). All are on my shopping list! We *were* told to expect mascara and a brush over the next few months, after all, and we did get mascara already, so I feel like I just need to focus my energy into wishing for a *specific* brush.
Ohhhh I would love a brush for the face also... Any of the three you mentioned would make me super happy!

Ooh. I'd love a hair band, some brighter liner or shadow, and an angled blush brush, also!  Looks like they used a Bright pink eye shadow, on one model, and a plum toned nude on another that I'd love.

I'm seeing:

Nude-ish lips
Purple/Plum eyeshadows on some models
Bronzing looking blush
Headbands

I'm LOVING what I'm seeing so far! Totally feeling this toned down but colorful vibe...very boho.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm seeing:

Nude-ish lips

Purple/Plum eyeshadows on some models

Bronzing looking blush

Headbands

I'm LOVING what I'm seeing so far! Totally feeling this toned down but colorful vibe...very boho.
iagree.gif

From the Starlooks FB Page:

THE APRIL LOOKSBOOK HAS LAUNCHED! Check out the April Starbox Look Preview here:http://looksbook.starlooks.com/Our April Starbox Look is all about the natural you. That's right! This month features a "no makeup" or "minimal" look.
It's Spring, and Summer is right around the corner! So, this month's Starbox will feature products that we have formulated specifically to keep you looking your absolute best on those days when you're sweating in the sun or attending events where you don't feel like worrying about or carrying around your makeup. Embrace the natural you, with a little help from Starlooks.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

From the Starlooks FB Page:

THE APRIL LOOKSBOOK HAS LAUNCHED! Check out the April Starbox Look Preview here:http://looksbook.starlooks.com/Our April Starbox Look is all about the natural you. That's right! This month features a "no makeup" or "minimal" look.

It's Spring, and Summer is right around the corner! So, this month's Starbox will feature products that we have formulated specifically to keep you looking your absolute best on those days when you're sweating in the sun or attending events where you don't feel like worrying about or carrying around your makeup. Embrace the natural you, with a little help from Starlooks.
Ooooo, loving this
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What jumps out at me is

headsbands

nude/light gloss

maybe a translucent setting powder
I agree with all this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back