Favorite/best NYX Cosmetic Products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I live no where really close to a place that carries NYX products. Luckily, I'm traveling to an area that has a couple ULTA's and can luckily get my hands on some of these products.

What are your favorite/best NYX cosmetics products, or what do you suggest I definitely pick up while I'm there? Also, anything else from ULTA you think is a must have?

God bless you!

Much love,

Summer

Regarding NYX, my favorite product by them is their matte lip creams. I have the majority of the colors and the reason I love them is they go on easily like a lip gloss, but once dry they are matte and surprisingly long lasting. Great alone or under a gloss. Have fun!

Jumbo Eye Pencils! Smooth, pigmented, wide range of colors, I really think these are the best eyeshadow pencils on the market.

I love the retractable eye liners! They are really smooth and really pigmented. I also really like the jumbo lip pencils. I haven't tried an NYX product I haven't liked, but those are my faves. I'd say, as far as NYX, you can't really go wrong with anything! As far as other things at Ulta, if you are a nail polish person, definitely check out the polish section. There is usually a rack with random polishes that are discounted. I picked up 2 Zoya's for $4.99 a piece on Friday! They also have the OPI Bond Girls liquid sand mini sets for $12.99, and those are just plain fun!

I love the Slide on Glide one Eyeliners, Super pigmented and last a really long time. Also the Jumbo eye pencils are like my obsession I love them. There eyeshadows are really great too. I agree with the Soft Matte Lip Creams too they are great. Basically I love NYX and you can't wrong with there products. 

I adore their Curve liquid eyeliner..it creates a fantastic thin precise line that can easily be thickened! I also love their Doll-Eyes lengthening mascara, I use it everyday...it's lightweight, buildable, holds curl well and doesn't smudge.

I have a lot of favorites from NYX. I like their lip creams, the new butter glosses, I like their 10 color palettes, their blushes are great, and I like the buttnaked palette.

What colors are the best in the lip creams? I usually like natural looking shades. Not nudes, but natural pinks!

Hello... So I am interested to find out if anyone knows the answer to this! I hope so! I use MAC C3 studio fix and I'm interested in trying the NYX twin cake powder... Does anyone know what color MACS C3 would be in NYX twin cake powder??

I love their Extra Creamy Round lipstick in Frappucino.  I usually pair that up and top it with their Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Perfect.  

I love the round creamy lipsticks. The variety of colours are wicked. A couple of my favourites are "Castle" (great for pantones 2014 radiant orchid colour) and "Goddess" which is a shimmery light bronze and "Eros" which is a bright red.

I have tried the automatic eyeliners, blushes (powder and cream), lipstick, butter gloss, butter lip balm, a couple palettes include the Love in Paris, jumbo eye pencils, concealer, individual eyeshadows, and an couple other things.

The only total disappointment I ever had was the cream eyeshadow in Hunter Green. It applied patchy and I just could not get it to work. The only other product that was kind of meh for me was the Love in Paris Be Our Guest Maurice palette. The couple times I tried it I really could not get the colors to show up and a lot of them were really similar. I really like the individual eyeshadows though.

The items that I have loved the most are the Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand, the powder blushes, and the butter gloss.

Latest posts

Back