• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tarte on HauteLook Wednesday, April 24

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been keeping an eye on the upcoming sales for HauteLook -I keep hoping to see some brushes- and I noticed that Tarte was on the queue for Wednesday, April 24. 

I don't have anything from them except a LipSurgence lip pencil, so I think I'll take a peek and see if they've got any really good offers so I can check them out some more  (It'll have to be really good, though! Sephora Chic week and the Zoya Earth day promo ate my just about all of beauty budget for the next couple months.) =D

I don't own a single thing by Tarte, so I'm excited to see what they have to offer!  I heard some of their lip products are decent.  We wouldn't be so lucky to see the Aqualillies palette, would we?

I recently just bought their LE ten palette and I love it. I also recently bought a cream eyeshadow (and they sent me two so i'm trying to trade it with someone on MuT lol). But those were my first Tarte purchases and now i'm hooked! will be looking into this sale, but probably wont buy because of their shipping cost.

LOVE Tarte!!! I hope Hautelook have something else than those listed on Sephora and Tarte Sale sections.. 

They've got a few things I really do want to pick up. (Like the Aqualillies palette! Wouldn't it be nice if they had a bunch on discount!)

I bought way too much makeup lately... But since I don't have anything by Tarte (or that's how I'm justifying myself), I'm probably going to take advantage of this sale! =D

Preview in Hautelook:

pop-medium.jpg

Hmm it looks like the items would be the same as the ones in Tarte's website..

There are two cheek stains that look nice (Dollface and Tickled), but I never thought to actually try these in person and they are final sale.  Hmmmmm. I was really hoping for Flushed, or for their Amazonian Clay foundation!

I just heard my credit card sign in relief when I closed the window. 
icon_lol.gif
  Nothing really got my attention except maybe the park ave princess bronzer but it was on hold and I just bought Two Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer that I really love.

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just heard my credit card sign in relief when I closed the window. 
icon_lol.gif
  Nothing really got my attention except maybe the park ave princess bronzer but it was on hold and I just bought Two Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer that I really love.
Same here! That's the only item I clicked on, and surprise, surprise it was on hold already. About to drop $1200 to fix my car so I guess I should be happy, haha

If the "Puttin' On The Glitz" set was a little cheaper (like if it came without the purse I'll never use), I'd be all over it. Otherwise, nope. I can skip this sale and not feel like I'm missing out on any great deals at all.

Park ave. was on hold when I tried for it too. I wound up purchasing the inner rim liner trio. I love lining my waterline, and haven't used tarte for this.

I decided to check it out again.. But what's up with the $8.95 shipping??!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pretty standard for hautelook.
It was just $5.95 when I ordered the Fragrance Bag a few weeks ago.. sigh**

Back