Lorac Glogetter Palette ulta Exclusive

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Someone please pinch me:) this is a dream come true for only $20 I can't contain myself. The colors are gorgeous but the price. The price omg $20 wow. I am so excited to add this to my collection. Will you be picking this up. It is an ulta exclusive only!

I got it more than 2 weeks ago. I like it so much. There are 2 colors (the aqua and the violet) that are duochrome and I thought that was cool. I think it's a steal for only $20!

The green duo is gorgeous im in love. I dont know where I have been for 2 weeks but I love it hehe

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The green duo is gorgeous im in love. I dont know where I have been for 2 weeks but I love it hehe
I was just browsing around Ulta and spotted that! At the time, there were no swatches or reviews. There are even no hi-res photos, only the tiny thumbnail at Ulta's site. But given my confidence and love in Lorac eyeshadows, I didn't doubt the quality of the palette. Lorac makes excellent eyeshadows!!!!

I've been planning to buy this since I first saw it on ULTA's site a few weeks ago, I've been holding off bc I've been shopping Sephora's Chic Week like a madwoman. I'm gonna get it this weekend for sure though.

I have been waiting for it to get to stores since it has been online for over a month & it was finally in last week so I got it! It is selling super fast though!

Here's my swatches:

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been waiting for it to get to stores since it has been online for over a month & it was finally in last week so I got it! It is selling super fast though!

Here's my swatches:

Those colors are even prettier than they look in the package!! The lighter green and the last purple color are sooooo pretty!!! I absolutely love Lorac's shadows, and now that I've seen swatches, I think I need this. For sure! Thanks for sharing!

Here's my swatches:

I knew I should've stayed out of this thread!  @xlisaa you do the most awesome swatches, I've been trying not to want this but after seeing your pic I now NEED it!  Will try to wait a couple of weeks....if I'm "lucky" it may have sold out then.  But at $20 what a steal!!

Here's my swatches:

Love it!

I have been waiting for it to get to stores since it has been online for over a month & it was finally in last week so I got it! It is selling super fast though! Here's my swatches:
So pretty! Such a nice summer palette, reminds me the Tarte one only at half the price

They are really pretty colors... I will have to say they seem very chalky to me.. Never had lorac shadows before but I was really surprised by how it applied to my skin:( but ill still make it work!!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow! That peach, mint and plum purple are GORGEOUS!
The mint & plum are duochrome!

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They are really pretty colors... I will have to say they seem very chalky to me.. Never had lorac shadows before but I was really surprised by how it applied to my skin:( but ill still make it work!!
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you D: It was pretty smooth and pigmented for me.

Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those colors are even prettier than they look in the package!! The lighter green and the last purple color are sooooo pretty!!! I absolutely love Lorac's shadows, and now that I've seen swatches, I think I need this. For sure! Thanks for sharing!
I call the lighter green a golden mint because it's duochrome & I think it would look amazing layered over a dark shadow! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by nishino /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I knew I should've stayed out of this thread!  @xlisaa you do the most awesome swatches, I've been trying not to want this but after seeing your pic I now NEED it!  Will try to wait a couple of weeks....if I'm "lucky" it may have sold out then.  But at $20 what a steal!!
Haha! Sorry
icon_twisted.gif
& thanks! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I said no more eyeshadows for me, but for $20, I just had to find it because I couldn't resist!

Originally Posted by Olga Ok /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So pretty! Such a nice summer palette, reminds me the Tarte one only at half the price
I think this is definitely more colorful than the Tarte aqualillies!

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love it!
Are you going to get it? lol!

Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The more I see this, the more I want it. The swatches are very pretty!
Thanks! For $20, this is definitely worth getting! The only thing I was hoping for was more matte shades because the description said it would have mattes & shimmers, but there was only one matte & the rest were shimmers.

Enablers! I actually bought this palette along with an UD Deluxe Eyeshadow Box Ulta had on sale for $13.00. I have sooo many palettes. I need to stop myself! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMG that palette looks gorgeous! The peach and the mint are my favourite. The colours are perfect for spring and summer and only $20 for all that amazingness. I need to get my hands on this.

Latest posts

Back