TheBalm at WALGREENS!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So this all started when I saw a girl post of a picture of The Balm at Walgreens on Instagram. I thought hey, there has to be one around me! There's a walgreens like at every corner! I did a little searching and sure enough found one 20 minutes away =)

I was so excited to see this! I ended up getting Frat Boy blush =) I also had a $2 off coupon that printed out with my receipt a couple of days ago that I shopped at another Walgreens. The lady said it would work but it had expired yesterday =/

It didn't mention anything about excluding any cosmetics though so they should work.

Here's some more pictures

Still wish I could find those amazing value sets at Marshalls but this will do for now! Anyone else have a Walgreens around them that carries The Balm?

I'll have to go check that out! I really like their mascara...I believe it's the Tall, Dark, and Handsome? I don't know, it's whatever one Ipsy gave out late last year! Very exciting. 

I wonder if someone stole the Hot Mama and FratBoy testers. I'm so jealous, my Walgreens will most likely never get these due to how small they are. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It is a very nice display though.

Originally Posted by thewendyyybird /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll have to go check that out! I really like their mascara...I believe it's the Tall, Dark, and Handsome? I don't know, it's whatever one Ipsy gave out late last year! Very exciting. 
I think it was the Body Builder

that top picture looks a lot like an ULTA store. I doubt the walgreens around me will ever get this...considering its all old people that live in my city.

This is a new upscale walgreens in chicago . I believe its the only one so far.

This is actually in Houston, Tx. It's located in the nicer part of the city. The store features something called a "look boutique" and had a lot of other higher end beauty brands. Wish I would've looked more at them! The only other one I remember was pop beauty. I was there pretty late so it was empty but the cashier told me they have consultants there till 9:30 pm (it was a 24 hr store) Hopefully I can get back there soon and talk to the consultants, maybe they'll have more info on if more Walgreens should be getting this boutique !

Walgreens recently purchased Duane Reade (a chain of NYC drugstores). Duane Reade introduced the "Look Boutique" a few years ago in an attempt to elevate their image. (it worked!) So now Walgreens is incorporating it into some of their flagship stores all over the country. The brands are really good...Nuxe, NailTini, DDF, Avene, Becca etc...and of course The Balm!

It's very exciting!!!!

fyi, you should check out walgreens.com. There are often many sales and some of the brands like Nuxe, La Roche Posay are included in the sales. The don't sell The Balm online yet though.

How exciting! Nearest Walgreens is about 30 mins from me but worth a look when I go next! Just received my the Balm order today in the mail (from when they had their site-wide 50% off sale) Ordered Meet Matt(e) nude and Down Boy blush. Love them both!

When we were in NY for IMATS, we went to Columbus circle looking for CVS. We did not find one but there was a Duane Reade (subsidiary of Walgreens). They have theBalm in there and other cosmetics like PopBeauty.

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Walgreens recently purchased Duane Reade (a chain of NYC drugstores). Duane Reade introduced the "Look Boutique" a few years ago in an attempt to elevate their image. (it worked!) So now Walgreens is incorporating it into some of their flagship stores all over the country. The brands are really good...Nuxe, NailTini, DDF, Avene, Becca etc...and of course The Balm!

It's very exciting!!!!

fyi, you should check out walgreens.com. There are often many sales and some of the brands like Nuxe, La Roche Posay are included in the sales. The don't sell The Balm online yet though.
Womp. Didn't see this one. hahaha. Mah bad! Well, yeah DR sells them too! i wanted to buy when I saw those stuff but held back.

Originally Posted by Amanda Warwick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How can you find out what stores are flagship stores?
Flagships are usually the nicer bigger stores. If you call your local Walgreens you can ask them where the nearest flagship store is.

Latest posts

Back