Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Revlon Just Bitten  Lipstain + Balm? I bought one and it ended up being a little too pink for me. I am looking for more of a nude color. Anyone have any recommendations for this product?

I have many different shades of this product. I was looking for a nude color as well and bought Precious. It starts off a beautiful nude shade, but eventually the stain is bright pink on my lips! The same thing happens with every shade I buy (Precious, Honey and Charm). I love the texture and the starting color, but at least for me, they always end up looking pink once the stain sets in!

i have honey and i think its a very nice nude color. i love these lip stains because they are so easy to wear!

I have many different shades of this product. I was looking for a nude color as well and bought Precious. It starts off a beautiful nude shade, but eventually the stain is bright pink on my lips! The same thing happens with every shade I buy (Precious, Honey and Charm). I love the texture and the starting color, but at least for me, they always end up looking pink once the stain sets in!
I bought those exact three colours and had the exact thing happen! My lips were bright pink and it looked like I was drinking koolaid! I'm so glad I'm not alone!! I thought I was just weird :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back