Sample Society: April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am - this is fast becoming my favorite box of them all! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by BeautyLoverIT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm so excited this will be my second month with sample society.
smile.gif
Me too! I loved my first box and I can't wait for April!! Here's hoping for some awesome springy stuff!

I was subscribed for a few months at the very beginning and canceled due to too many specialized but inappropriate-for-me products. I resubbed last month since they have changed, and I do think they have improved (and apparently *do* pay attention to profiles now), so I'm back on board the anxious anticipation train! This month's box arrived so late that I haven't had a chance to try anything so far, though, so I'm not antsy about April quite yet.

I just subscribed to Sample Society after I saw some March boxes and was impressed by the contents. Keeping my fingers crossed that my first box will be just as good. I had to contact their CS because I was unable to complete my beauty profile due to some Internet difficulties so they emailed me the profile questions and had me reply back with my answers. They were super quick in replying and very helpful. Loving everything about them so far :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

According to my page they aren't shipping again until the 11th. I hope that changes. I like getting this box the first week and that's one of the main reasons why I subbed.

I can't wait for April's box. Sample Society is my favorite so I started getting two boxes. I personally like it more than Ipsy and Birchbox. I enjoy getting skincare and haircare items. I just hope they go back to shipping at the beginning of the month. I don't like having to wait so long!!

So I was on their FB page looking for possible spoilers (sadly I couldn't find any), but I did read a comment that said that they will be back to their normal shipping schedules, so I guess that means that they will be shipping next week. Yay!

I love love love Sample Society, but I was not pleased with March.  After looking at the contents of other boxes I felt like they didn't consider my profile at all.  I was so annoyed that all but one product remains sitting in it's box untouched.  Eyebrow conditioner?  Really???  I pluck them for a reason, the last thing I want is to feed them and make them grow bigger and faster!  I use this stuff and I'll have Woolly Bears chillin over my eyes within a week.

Can't wait for my April box.  

Originally Posted by Jill6358 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love love love Sample Society, but I was not pleased with March.  After looking at the contents of other boxes I felt like they didn't consider my profile at all.  I was so annoyed that all but one product remains sitting in it's box untouched.  Eyebrow conditioner?  Really???  I pluck them for a reason, the last thing I want is to feed them and make them grow bigger and faster!  I use this stuff and I'll have Woolly Bears chillin over my eyes within a week.

Can't wait for my April box.  
Haha, this is my feelings exactly!

That eyebrow conditioner was actually perfect for me - I am currently in the last stages of letting my eyebrows go back to natural and it is taking FOREVER.  I had overplucked for so long I wasn't sure how they would grow back, lol.  That being said, I can't tell if it actually made any difference in the rate of growth.

Latest posts

Back