Sample Society: May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought I'd start the thread since I found a spoiler on fb!!

BeautyBar.com
First look! All Sample Society members will receive Jane Iredale Forever Pink Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain in the May box. 

Nice. Lips stains are my new thing. I want to try as many as I can get my hands on!

This will be my first box. Although I have that sample from my Feb Yuzen box. It's a great sample!

I'm not interested in it for lips, but this is turning into THE YEAR OF BLUSH for me, so that aspect of this is fantastic!

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not interested in it for lips, but this is turning into THE YEAR OF BLUSH for me, so that aspect of this is fantastic!
lmao as soon as you said " not interested in it for lips" I'm like: one more blush for her!! XD

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lmao as soon as you said " not interested in it for lips" I'm like: one more blush for her!! XD
Heh.  My mother would be proud.  Seriously, she would be saying, "You're *finally* wearing blush!  Now it's time to start wearing mascara, too."  But I still hate mascara.  

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heh.  My mother would be proud.  Seriously, she would be saying, "You're *finally* wearing blush!  Now it's time to start wearing mascara, too."  But I still hate mascara.  
you need to find a good one and then you'll know, the powah of mascara

I love mascara! My, I'm even tripping over the Tarte lash primer lol. A little extra oomph never hurt.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love mascara! My, I'm even tripping over the Tarte lash primer lol. A little extra oomph never hurt.
I just recently discovered the Tarte lash primer as well, and I love it! It does wonders for my lashes. I look like I am wearing falsies almost now. 

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same here, can't live without my mascara XD

yippie sample society now has its own group page! i guess the June box well have to start the thread in there 
smile.gif

So where are these groups located? I see the links in Zadi's message but they are not with the other groups at the top of the page.

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So where are these groups located? I see the links in Zadi's message but they are not with the other groups at the top of the page.
Y'know the blue box under "Group Discussions" (on, say, the Subscription & Sampling Programs group page) with Beauty Army, Little Black Bag, Birchbox, etc.?  They're at the "Other MUT Groups" link in that box.

I wish there were some more spoilers already! It's so hard to wait to see what will be in the boxes!

Latest posts

Back