Sample Society: February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be my last box if it's not good enough... I don't want more black eyeliner...I would love a nail polish though

I told them I hated and would not use the black eyeliner and they refunded $5. These boxes are usually excellent. What are you expecting?

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This might be my last box if it's not good enough... I don't want more black eyeliner...I would love a nail polish though

Lets try to remember that what you like I might not like or use, right? I hated the dry shampoo and I didn't hate the liner, but I don't want more black liner, I've had a good box, a box I traded out completely and a semi good box...I just subbed to BB and I have plenty of boxes, something HAS TO go...and if this one doesn't fit MY needs then it will go...it doesn't mean the box is bad...it could be bad for me, but not for you...

I am hoping for more color cosmetics and nail polish.

This will be my 4th box. They have been pretty heavy on skincare the past 3 boxes

and I would love some more fun items.

Btw, I just checked my account, looks like I am getting Kit B this/next month.

Customer Service did confirm that will be sending different boxes to subscribers,

We got a hint of that for January's box, they say going forward box contents could vary significantly!

I didn't mean that as snippy as it sounded. I really meant, what kind box are you looking for? What contents would be your preference? Just curious. I am so SICK of makeup- I have a massive box from various subs- that is why I was annoyed about ANOTHER black liner and called. It isn't universal!

Quote:

Lets try to remember that what you like I might not like or use, right? I hated the dry shampoo and I didn't hate the liner, but I don't want more black liner, I've had a good box, a box I traded out completely and a semi good box...I just subbed to BB and I have plenty of boxes, something HAS TO go...and if this one doesn't fit MY needs then it will go...it doesn't mean the box is bad...it could be bad for me, but not for you...

When does Beauty Bar usually mail their boxes? February will be my first month. Thanks.

Originally Posted by ashmatia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When does Beauty Bar usually mail their boxes? February will be my first month. Thanks.
Usually the first Monday of each month. Usually unless nature interferes lol

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't mean that as snippy as it sounded. I really meant, what kind box are you looking for? What contents would be your preference? Just curious. I am so SICK of makeup- I have a massive box from various subs- that is why I was annoyed about ANOTHER black liner and called. It isn't universal!

Quote:
I'm sorry short fuse here D: sorry for sounding snippy too XD They've been sending lots of skin care like LisaLeah said, maybe a more colorful box for this month, like a nail polish, maybe a cheek stain? or a highlighter, maybe some nice mask. I do see where you are coming from with all the make up you won't use. Mmm maybe a good hair mask? Uuu anti puffiness eye thingies! I want to try that.

...Mmm maybe a good hair mask? Uuu anti puffiness eye thingies! I want to try that.
Oooh! Agreed. Those would be awesome. I second the "no more black eyeliner" thing too, though. More importantly, if I get another hair oil or serum I will seriously be so annoyed. I've got enough of those from sub boxes to last a year IF I was a person who ever used them. I want something else!

Yesss, I'm so over the Black liner ! I got it in the past 2 boxes. I wear black liner everyday but seriously I don't want it in all my box. I really would love some cheek stain of some sort for a change ....and I agree that nail polish would be a great addition too! How about some kind of lip scrub of a really nice lip balm...stain look or one of those lip stain pencil that are really out there now ??? That would be prefect !!! spring time makeup :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I like when they us hint too....no hint since november box I think right ? 

No they posted a hint on their facebook the other day. This is what is says: Expect some gorgeous surprises, perfect for date night.

my dashboard is showing im getting kit A for Feb.  whats in kit a?  what kit are you getting?

My first month with sample society, it looks like I am getting kit D; how do they personalize the boxes do you ladies know?

EWWWW... I got kit C!  I wonder what will be in it???  I am super excited!  This is my first sample society box!  Once they assign you a kit ... how long does it take before you receive it?  (I thought I read that they shipped the first monday of the month ... but my exuberance has the better of me!!!  I just want to hear it again!) 
yess.gif

whenever I go onto my dashboard to see the products I've received, the rating I give always goes away. I try to give the Nicole Richie fragrance a 1star rating (because I can't give it 0star) and if I leave the page and go back it goes back to 4 stars. it actually does this with every item, it resets them all to 4 stars once I refresh the page. anyone know how to make my rating stay?!

Getting Kit B here, is it me or did they use to have a beauty profile type of thing and it's now gone?

Originally Posted by LuckyJenJen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

EWWWW... I got kit C!  I wonder what will be in it???  I am super excited!  This is my first sample society box!  Once they assign you a kit ... how long does it take before you receive it?  (I thought I read that they shipped the first monday of the month ... but my exuberance has the better of me!!!  I just want to hear it again!) 
yess.gif
They usually ship the first week of the month, the latest one of mine was shipped out was on the 6th, the latest I got one was on the 8th ^^. Hope this helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back