Sample Society: July 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish we could figure out some hints- I don't like knowing exactly what we're getting, but having some sort of idea of what's coming adds to the anticipation :/

Originally Posted by sprite9034 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish we could figure out some hints- I don't like knowing exactly what we're getting, but having some sort of idea of what's coming adds to the anticipation :/
I agree, I wish there was hints somewhere!!! Then again, when I was subbed to myglam and got hints it was awful, just because I knew I'd be getting crappy stuff... But the quality is so much better with SS, I'm not worried!

Just canceled Birchbox and given the way Glossybox is going, I'm likely to cancel that as well. Looks like SS will be the last sub standing (besides LBB)! And so far, I have no complaints about them! Can't wait for July's box.

I'm debating canceling Sample Society (even though I buy a ton of stuff from BeautyBar.com and I always use the $15 off code). This month will be my deciding month... i have four boxes with different companies and I really need to cancel one or two!

Originally Posted by mishtastic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm debating canceling Sample Society (even though I buy a ton of stuff from BeautyBar.com and I always use the $15 off code). This month will be my deciding month... i have four boxes with different companies and I really need to cancel one or two!
I cancel SS a few days ago. My first box last month and I had to give everything away because it was not good for my skin and the lipstick did not go with my skin tone. BB might be next. Just waiting to see this box.

I feel the same way. First to go will be glossy after this one. Still on the fence with SS. They do provide great products but something fun about BB. Maybe cause everyone gets something different and I get box envy. Lol

I got an email that they couldnt charge my cc (see: Glossy Box thread, some of us had our cc info stolen from subscribing to GB) Anyway, so I updated my info today and sent them an email to go ahead and run the charge again.

I am excited for this month, however I am still on the fence with this sub.. but I am holding out for 2 more months to see if it improves/they add more brands/they keep the quality up, etc.

Can't wait for this months box!

Shipping is just around the corner!!  
yay.gif

It says they ship on th 2nd, that means the first round goes out on the 2nd. And when you actually receive it depends on where you live. I get mine a full week after it ships in TX.

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It says they ship on th 2nd, that means the first round goes out on the 2nd. And when you actually receive it depends on where you live. I get mine a full week after it ships in TX.
My projected arrival date has been right on every month. (Except the month I got it a day early.)

Can't wait to see what you get. I canceled...watch this be their best box ever.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can't wait to see what you get. I canceled...watch this be their best box ever.
I cancelled days before last month's shipment and thought the same thing. haha. 

I just canceled last night but emailed to make sure I was still getting this box. Their customer service is 24 hours. Got right back to me. AWESOME! I do like that..

Originally Posted by scrapsugargypsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine says :

Shipment 1 of 1

will be arriving on Monday, July 02

YAYYY I can't wait!!! 

laughno.gif
mine says that too...but my dashboard also says my next box will ship on 7/2....can't be shipped and received on the same day lol!

Latest posts

Back