Sample Society: September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought we needed a new thread! Shipping in just a few days. Wonder if they will show another pic on facebook like they did last month (not that it helped at all). Also wondering if there will be another 6th item as a throw in freebie like the foil pack last month... hmmm....

ergh. forgot they changed the shipping date to the first monday. Shipping is in one week, so maybe next wednesday or thursday people will start getting their boxes. still exciting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> especially after last month's AWESOME box! 

I hope this box isn't going to be "meh" since last month's box was really good.

Last month's box was superb...tough act to follow lol. A blush would be awesome or a night cream.. hand cream, too. We're transitioning out of summer, so I'm hoping for products to reflect fall themes.

Looking forward to fall stuff! I really like last months box.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Quote:Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed back up. Excited!

Welcome back! Lol, wish we had a spoiler or two to tide us over.

Can't wait for shipping and spoilers!  Hope it's a great month at Sample Society.
icon_lol.gif

I want some spoilers too. The August box was my first ever sample box. I'm hoping the boxes I've subbed for after getting this one are as great.

I just canceled my 2nd Birchbox account (just not that into getting 2 meh boxes every month, though I really like the point system and the chance of getting 1 box that might be better than the other was a little exciting, though it never worked out that way for me-end rant, lol) and signed up for my 1st Sample Society box!  Excited! 
biggrin.gif
  Where are the spoilers when they show them?

I'm not usually one to post but i love reading about makeup and decided to start posting. I can't wait to get my Sample Society box. It is definitely 1 of my favorites beauty subscription boxes.

Originally Posted by BagLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not usually one to post but i love reading about makeup and decided to start posting. I can't wait to get my Sample Society box. It is definitely 1 of my favorites beauty subscription boxes.
Glad you joined us :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm going to try REALLY hard not to peek to see what we're getting this month... I feel like the only thing I'm missing from this sub is the element of surprise ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was really, really happy with the last box!

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed back up. Excited!

I got the first two boxes and loved them, but unsubbed because frankly I was going broke and needed to downsize...in hindsight, should have ditched BB and kept this one all along...

Originally Posted by sprite9034 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm going to try REALLY hard not to peek to see what we're getting this month... I feel like the only thing I'm missing from this sub is the element of surprise ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Me too! Not peeking AT ALL...

...until I see the first spoiler at which point my will to not peek will dissolve into uber curiosity...then I will probably peek.

Latest posts

Back