Sample Society: October 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Shipping is next Monday? I thought I'd better get a head start on the speculation/obsession game...what's going to be in my SS box for October?

*squee!*  It'll be my first box from them!  I'm so excited!  
yey.gif

Originally Posted by PAsh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Shipping is next Monday? I thought I'd better get a head start on the speculation/obsession game...what's going to be in my SS box for October?
Based on the last few boxes... Something awesome ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish!!  My dashboard says mine will ship Oct. 10th.  What is everyone else's showing?

Originally Posted by dreile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish!!  My dashboard says mine will ship Oct. 10th.  What is everyone else's showing?
The 10th, but they always change prior to a real confirmed date. I thought they ship on the first monday of the month, which in October, would be the 1st! I hope I hope I hope...

Mine also says the 10th :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I think that's because after one month's ships, they automatically change the date to one month later, and it doesn't actually update to the confirmed date until later. I think.

I don't know if this means anything, but I just received an email from Beautybar.com with an ad for SS.  Of the 5 items, we've definitely received 3 of them in the past.  So maybe we'll getting the other 2 soon? 

What's the 2nd--is that maybe the Sisley we received previously?
And the 5th--we definitely haven't received the Alterna Caviar--I'd love to get that!  It looks to be a nice size too. 

bb-email-sample-society-banner.jpg

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know if this means anything, but I just received an email from Beautybar.com with an ad for SS.  Of the 5 items, we've definitely received 3 of them in the past.  So maybe we'll getting the other 2 soon? 

And the 5th--we definitely haven't received the Alterna Caviar--I'd love to get that!  It looks to be a nice size too. 

We can hope!!  LOL

The dashboard always says the same day number as the month before until they update it to the real one. I am always excited for SS!

Signed up earlier in the month and thought I would get the September box, alas, I did not. Looked like a good one too, so excited to see what October has in store!

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We have gotten 4 out of the 5. And the other product I dont want lol.

Hopefully we get another nail polish! Something different we havent recived would be a blush, a BB cream ( I was hoping for this last month), an eye liner, or eye shadow. I can hope!

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hopefully we get another nail polish! Something different we havent recived would be a blush, a BB cream ( I was hoping for this last month), an eye liner, or eye shadow. I can hope!

I don't want another nail polish (I've gotten so many the last 2 months, lol) but I am with you- I would LOVE a good liner or shadow or BB cream or blush! Something different. I'm getting a little burnt out on lipglosses and nail polishes.

I'd love to see a cream blush or eyeshadow..my top two picks. Although a bb cream would be cool, I've received 3 from Birchbox in as many months.

OMG...I am bb-ed, cc-ed, (and hopefully there's no dd-ed) out!

All of them left my face pasty gray...I am sticking with my super light Make Up Forever liquid foundation!

OMG...I am bb-ed, cc-ed, (and hopefully there's no dd-ed) out!

All of them left my face pasty gray...I am sticking with my super light Make Up Forever liquid foundation!
too funny! I really hope they ship on the 1st this time! i don't see what excuse they could have? They always used to ship on the first and then they changed it to the first monday of the month, but last month the holiday screwed it all up. 

So excited to get my first Sample Society box! Love that it ship earlier than the rest of my subscriptions so I can get my fix all month long :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I will be bummed if they dont ship the first week of October, like in September. Their excuse was the holiday... what will they come up with now??

I will be bummed if they dont ship the first week of October, like in September. Their excuse was the holiday... what will they come up with now??
Columbus Day?

Back