Sample Society: December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by sprite9034 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BeautyBar.com just posted this on FB:

"Hint: Sample Society members will receive one of these products in the December box..."

With this link: http://www.refinery29.com/beauty-products/slideshow#slide-1
I would sign back up if it was the By Terry, but its probably Embryolisse. 

Edit:

nevermind beautybar.com doesn't carry embryolisseee

Based on the brands that BeautyBar.com carries, it could be either:

- Sans Activator 7 Body Oil

http://www.beautybar.com/p/sans-activator-7-body-oil-314487

- By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush

http://www.beautybar.com/p/by-terry-rose-de-rose-sheer-liquid-blush-104887

I would be THRILLED with the blush, but since the body oil description says that it can also be used to tame hair frizz, I bet that's what we will get... SO TIRED of hair oils!!!!
I would be happy with either product.  I love body oils.  I wouldnt put that in my hair, as I love my Orofluido, but I think a lot of people would like a product that does double duty.  If its they By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush, I would be THRILLED!  I missed it the last time they had a By Terry product, and I'm DYING to try that luxe brand! 

I'd love to see a blush come in the December box, but there are a few different items that look interesting in the slideshow.

Originally Posted by marybbryant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would be happy with either product.  I love body oils.  I wouldnt put that in my hair, as I love my Orofluido, but I think a lot of people would like a product that does double duty.  If its they By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush, I would be THRILLED!  I missed it the last time they had a By Terry product, and I'm DYING to try that luxe brand! 
I would  LOVE either product as well. Since they gave us an Alterna hair oil this month, maybe it will be the ByTerry? How long ago did they put a ByTerry product in a box?

I was going to cancel Sample Society for a couple of months, and then rejoin, but if there is a By Terry product I will be so mad at myself for canceling so I will remain a subscriber.  Even if there is not a By Terry blush, I will most likely enjoy whatever is in the box as I always do.

Where do you guys see By terry in that article? For me the Refinery29 link only has 2 pages...?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nickyjd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where do you guys see By terry in that article? For me the Refinery29 link only has 2 pages...?
frown.gif
They've totally changed the slideshow- It used to have 21 different pages :/

They've totally changed the slideshow- It used to have 21 different pages :/
I thought something was off! I checked that article before even knowing about the SS post and it seemed longer...wonder why they edited it...?!

yea that link is completely different than when they first posted it! Can't wait to see what we get this month!

Don't worry, ladies- I unsubscribed, so I'm sure this month will be amazing.

You're welcome ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Haha I'm sooo close to unsubscribing, but then I remembered that Sample Society is the earliest box of the month and I just can't possibly wait til mid month for the rest of my boxes.

Don't worry, ladies- I unsubscribed, so I'm sure this month will be amazing.

You're welcome ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Much thanks! Lol

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha I'm sooo close to unsubscribing, but then I remembered that Sample Society is the earliest box of the month and I just can't possibly wait til mid month for the rest of my boxes.
Mine goes Julep, SS/BB, now Ipsy...but I'm cutting out Julep, so I have to wait just a little longer...wah wah wah 
frown.gif

I almost canceled, but then didnt.  One of the reasons I didnt is the very same reason you stated - it comes the first week of the month and my other subs come mid-month or later.   Also, I really enjoy the products I get in my Sample Society.  I can't say I have purchased the full-sizes of most of the samples I have recieved, but I do really enjoy the samples while they last.  It's fun to try new things and change things up a bit.

LOL I unsubscribe 2 days after getting my box. Just trying to cut back on boxes.  Re subscribed two days after canceling it.  I am almost wishing for a crappy box so I can justify leaving it.

Latest posts

Back