Sample Society: March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, good thing February is a short month! I was looking forward to the next installment of SS. Especially after last month, which was such an AMAZING batch of boxes!!!!!!

However, I just checked my SS dashboard and the expected shipping date is now March 11th. Customer Service said there was an issue with some of the boxes and they may be delayed. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They said they would be sending out an email to all of us shortly to explain the situation.

But it won't affect all of us...just some of us.

Anyone else have the same shipping update?

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, good thing February is a short month! I was looking forward to the next installment of SS. Especially after last month, which was such an AMAZING batch of boxes!!!!!!

However, I just checked my SS dashboard and the expected shipping date is now March 11th. Customer Service said there was an issue with some of the boxes and they may be delayed. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They said they would be sending out an email to all of us shortly to explain the situation.

But it won't affect all of us...just some of us.

Anyone else have the same shipping update?
Booooo mine says March 11 now too...  this is my first box with them.

Mine says the same thing.  This is my first month. I'm hoping for a great box.  Do they release any spoilers?

Originally Posted by Clackey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine says the same thing.  This is my first month. I'm hoping for a great box.  Do they release any spoilers?
No spoilers, but they do post the contents of the box right before it ships.

Originally Posted by stylishmomofnw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine just changed from the 1 st to 11 th
frown.gif
( my kit is kit E this month.
I just checked I am Kit E as well.

I wonder if that's the only one that is delayed?

I emailed them this morning about the change in my shipping date to the 11th and got this reply:

Thank you very much for contacting us today at The Beauty Bar.  Our process of shipping your sample society box is still the same.  We ship all the boxes from the East Coast and so it take a little extra time to get to you in New Mexico.  The last two boxes you received were on the 11th of each month so this is right on target!  No worries at all.  In fact, it appears to me that the process was started 3 days earlier than the last two months, so maybe (MAYBE) you will get the box earlier as the shipping estimate is just an estimate.  I will keep my finger crossed.   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(My box is E, also)

I emailed them this morning about the change in my shipping date to the 11th and got this reply: Thank you very much for contacting us today at The Beauty Bar.  Our process of shipping your sample society box is still the same.  We ship all the boxes from the East Coast and so it take a little extra time to get to you in New Mexico.  The last two boxes you received were on the 11th of each month so this is right on target!  No worries at all.  In fact, it appears to me that the process was started 3 days earlier than the last two months, so maybe (MAYBE) you will get the box earlier as the shipping estimate is just an estimate.  I will keep my finger crossed.   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for the info:) (My box is E, also)

When you go to your sample society account and click on your order there is a pic of a box and next to it the kit type you are going to be receiving; hope this helps!

This will be my first box, excited! Just checked my profile as well: Kit E and March 11th for me too.

Well, I have a spoiler from Customer Service.

The representative I spoke to told me the contents of Kit E.

However, I am suspicious that we are all getting E. I am sure once they boxes ship next week the Kit letters will update.

But for those who can't resist a spoiler like me...

This is what I was told will be in Kit E. 

Hollywood fashion tape

Ocar Blandi  Wet Color Safe Hair (deluxe shampoo)

Butter London 3 free nail lacquer (diamond geezer)

Lash Food nano peptide eyebrow conditioner

Murad essential daily moisture with SPF 30

Latest posts

Back