*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have June, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had to start this thread because otherwise this forum looked kind of lonely ;-) 

I'll play!  I actually cancelled for May but bought the summer fun box.  If the summer box is good I might re-subscribe.  I'm keeping my finger crossed for no laundry soap or garment bags. 
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by isaboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll play!  I actually cancelled for May but bought the summer fun box.  If the summer box is good I might re-subscribe.  I'm keeping my finger crossed for no laundry soap or garment bags. 
smilehappyyes.gif
I missed out on the summer box and now I'm sure it'll be awesome! Agreed on the whole soap and garment bags comment, I'll def. give up on ps if I'm stuck with another garment bag (although it has actually been useful since I have to store newly purchased formalwear in there for an upcoming wedding) or soap or perfume I don't like/want. 

I actually don't mind the soap or the perfume (I actually quite like the perfume), but I didn't like how much that perfume was and agreed with a few people on how it just ate up so much of the value of the box. Not cool. And I feel like the garment bag was just a waste of space (kind of ironic) I gave it to someone, but they haven't even used it yet. I am hoping things will start to get better because I really don't want to cancel. 

I'm hoping that June is on par with May.  March was a winner, but April was a bit of a downer.  It just wasn't *fun*.  May looks like it's *fun*.  I haven't received that box yet, but they do seem to be back on track, so I'm hoping they just stumbled for a few months and have recovered.  Their summer boxes last year were solid (I *loved* August, and I even liked the July box), and I realized that my summer Birchboxes were better than my winter ones, too, and I even really liked my summer Glossyboxes before their CS started annoying me so much that it colored my perception of the entire company to the point where I didn't even like the January Man Repeller box (and I ended up getting two of them, both for free), so I'm starting to get the feeling that maybe summers in subscription box world are just all-around better than winters.  

(But no workout dvds, please!  I don't have a tv, and it's not easy to follow these things on a laptop.  Unless my hands are on the keyboard, the kitties *love* to walk across it and/or sit on it.  One kitty is SIXTEEN POUNDS.  He might even be seventeen at this point.  That's not a good weight to be placing on a Macbook keyboard.

For those wondering about the 50% off code, they are not honoring for many people and claiming retroactively it was only meant for limited quantities. The snippy snotty CS I am getting over the matter is really not making we me want to resub.

Has anyone posted that they received the gift clutch??  I am anxious to see pics and hear from winners.  My box is sitting here waiting to be opened, but I had such a long day I am afraid I'm too tired to open it!  I need PEOPLE!!  lol

Has anyone posted that they received the gift clutch??  I am anxious to see pics and hear from winners.  My box is sitting here waiting to be opened, but I had such a long day I am afraid I'm too tired to open it!  I need PEOPLE!!  lol
Three forumites so far have posted that they received clutches. Check out the May thread!

I wonder when the shipping will be for this month.  It was consistent for awhile but I haven't even received my May box yet.

June already? I loved summer box :) I hope June stays strong, I liked march and may but April felt way too empty

I have a sneaking suspicion we're going to be seeing nail polishes in the June box since the last time they sent some was in March.  It just seems like it's time for them to send out another one.  

Latest posts

Back