• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New markdowns at Urban Decay!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just in case you have any money left over after all of the sales that have been going on in the last two weeks...The sale section has some NEW markdowns and more products added.  Mariposa & Ammo Palettes marked down to $15, Old packaging setting sprays are all half priced, etc. 

Also the Feminine, Dangerous, and Fun palettes are 1/2 price for the next two days $18 each. 

I'll order some stuff tomorrow. I've been spending wrecklessly the past two weeks and need to wait for funds to replenish;$

As soon as I saw the e-mail, I checked it out.

I got my first palettes within the last couple of months, Naked2 & Glinda and I absolutely love them.

So I decided to get the Mariposa & Fun ........ and some other stuff too
biggrin.gif

The site seemed to be a bit slow to load. I bet it was flooded with traffic.

I got some nice stuff after the website loaded again! Ammo palette, Dew Me Spray, eyeshadows in Ecstasy, Freak Show, Frigid, and Retrograde. All for about $50. 

crap.

whoops excuse the language... i'm getting all 3 palettes even if i have mostly all of the  (missing bordello, sellout, ac/dc, maui wowie, and freakshow) i'm gonna ship a palette out to a uk friend and sell the rest >.< idk what to get from the sales section!

Blah! Curse you low-buy April! I seen this early this morning and naturally wanted to jump on these offers ( sold off a lot of my old fun, dangerous and feminine palettes) ... then I have this travel size setting spray but REALLY want to buy the full size since mine is almost gone. BUT NO! I  had JUST made a purchase at sephora for the Tarte Aqualillies palette and that order alone exceeds my monthly spending money for the low buy =(

I wish I had more self-control! I caved. I got the Deluxe Shadow Box, the full-size De-Slick (which I've never tried), and 2 of the Mattifying Gel Primer. I had the Mariposa and Ammo palettes in my cart, though, and I took those out. I have so, so much eyeshadow...it's ridiculous.

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish I had more self-control! I caved. I got the Deluxe Shadow Box, the full-size De-Slick (which I've never tried), and 2 of the Mattifying Gel Primer. I had the Mariposa and Ammo palettes in my cart, though, and I took those out. I have so, so much eyeshadow...it's ridiculous.
you can get the ammo palette at ulta for $16. i find myself going to it more than my naked2.

i bought the feminine eye palette. the $8 shipping sucks.

I got two Feminine palettes (one for me, one for my little sister) and the Fun palette. I also bought the UD 24/7 liner pencil in Mercury. I wanted to buy some Afterglow Cheek stains but I resisted. Too bad I paid full-priced for the Dangerous palette I got a couple months ago.. 

edit: oh, i got a shadow pencil in Mercury, not the liner

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woo-hoo! I'm getting my ud order any minute now.  I'm so glad that I chose priority mail over ups b/c they shipped it out Saturday night from FL and it's already out for delivery as of this morning! 
icon_biggrin.gif
same! usps > ups.. what'd you get? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I chose UPS, which is too bad because I am just a few states over from FL, so I think I would have it today if I chose USPS. Oh well. I should get my stuff by Wednesday anyway. 

Another reason not to pick UPS, they delivered my package to the wrong address! The street is close to mine, but the names are seriously nothing alike. Luckily, the person was honest and nice, so they walked the package to my house. She could have totally kept the Urban Decay for herself, so now I feel good about humanity but worse about UPS. If I ever have the choice, I will not pick them as a shipping option. It sucks though, because I have packages delivered all the time and never had this problem before. 

It's opposite for me, I'm pretty friendly with my UPS driver since I shop online so much. Sometimes he sees me after he's already passed my house if I wasn't home and flags me down to give me my package. USPS is horrible in my city, a couple weeks ago I ordered a new camera that was supposed to be delivery confirmation and the mailman just left it on the mailboxes, not in my mailbox or at my door. I live in an apt with a block of mailboxes and he just set it on top of the mailboxes.

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's opposite for me, I'm pretty friendly with my UPS driver since I shop online so much. Sometimes he sees me after he's already passed my house if I wasn't home and flags me down to give me my package. USPS is horrible in my city, a couple weeks ago I ordered a new camera that was supposed to be delivery confirmation and the mailman just left it on the mailboxes, not in my mailbox or at my door. I live in an apt with a block of mailboxes and he just set it on top of the mailboxes.
that's horrible. did you file a complaint on usps.gov?

Back