Glossybox - James Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did anyone get this limited edition box? Tried to buy this morning and couldn't. Told it's sold out. Hard to see what exactly was in there, but will buy from someone if they want to sell it when they get it. Does anyone see what's in there? Haul one?

This one? wow, it's sold out indeed.

Caldrea Body Oil, Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm, Soleil Organique Environmental Defense Sun Stick SPF 30, Davines Nounou Pak Nourishing Repairing Mask, and Heartland Fragrance Loofa Soap.

Depending on where you are located it does say that they will also be sold at The James Hotel locations in New York, Miami & Chicago

I just got shipping notice for this box. It's already in Jersey and I live in NY, so I should get it either tomorrow or Saturday.

I received my James box today!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I liked the alessandro, but LOVE the caldrea. The scent didn't sound appealing to me at first, but it's great!!

Originally Posted by Elizabeth Mac /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree about the Caldrea - it's my new favorite! I received the Tea Olive Lime scent.
Tea Olive Lime sounds amazing! I got the aloe water apricot.

Got my James box today! I am really loving the Caldrea body oil, I also got the Tea Olive Lime. It's subtle but such a nice fragrance and it absorbs so quickly! Can't wait to try the Davines hair mask too.

OK, so I tried the Davines hair mask this morning and it was very moisturizing but had one downside: it smelled strongly of patchouli. Just wanted to give anyone a heads up before they opened it up and tried it out. I know some people love patchouli but it's just not for me.

Latest posts

Back