Sign in to follow this  
kitnmitns

Yuzen Summer 2013 Box

Originally Posted by kitnmitns View Post

With the new quarterly system, i find myself forgetting about this box.

Oh that's right, we get a new one next month!

I've been using the Jane Iredale LipDrink every day this past week (I'm now addicted to the lemon scent) and now I can't wait to see what we get in this quarter's box!

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 View Post

I love the little candle we got last time. I want another fancy candle!

Me too!

Ohh... I like quarterly boxes because it allows me to subscribe to more boxes. I wouldn't be able to commit financially to subscribing to a bunch of month boxes, but having a mix is totally doable. Once I pay off my bill in May, I might need to sign up for this one :)

I'm confused?  Is posting in the tread somehow different than clicking subscribe at the bottom???  Am I missing something good by just subscribing?

Originally Posted by JenniferV View Post

I'm confused?  Is posting in the tread somehow different than clicking subscribe at the bottom???  Am I missing something good by just subscribing?

If you're on a mobile device, there isn't a subscribe button on the bottom. So many just post a comment since that will automatically subscribe you to the thread. I only just realized today that there is a way to subscribe while on my phone. If you notice in the screenshot below, that there is a pink button on the upper right. If you click on that, there is an option to subscribe.

Originally Posted by AshJs3 View Post

I'm being tempted by this box! When do they usually ship?

All my shipping notifications are dated 12'th or 13'th of the month, so it's safe to assume that's when they ship every time :)

The only exception is the first box and the gift boxes, they ship just a few days after you make your purchase.

Found a spoiler for 1 of the items on Instagram. #yuzen

$40 gift card for Juil. Looks like a shoe company or something. I haven't Googled it yet.

Originally Posted by AshJs3 View Post

Found a spoiler for 1 of the items on Instagram. #yuzen

$40 gift card for Juil. Looks like a shoe company or something. I haven't Googled it yet.

Checked it out. 

Seems to be very in tune with the "Yuzen" theme of being in tune with Mother Nature, and the shoes are based on the concept of being as close to barefoot as possible.  However, the least expensive pair I could find was $85.  Probably won't be using this one.  

I was just on that Juil site last week and everything was on sale... as low as $62.  I wonder if they ended the sale because they're sending out all these gift cards in subscription boxes (Klutch club sent $50 in their Mother's Day "best of" box).

Originally Posted by Dakota750 View Post

I was just on that Juil site last week and everything was on sale... as low as $62.  I wonder if they ended the sale because they're sending out all these gift cards in subscription boxes (Klutch club sent $50 in their Mother's Day "best of" box).

Check the clearance section...I saw some items for less than the gc amount. 

Originally Posted by jesemiaud View Post

Check the clearance section...I saw some items for less than the gc amount. 

ooops...nevermind. The site I was on wasn't the right one. They sold that brand.

I'm excited to get my first Yuzen box! But that spoiler doesn't thrill me at all. I'm sure there will be other great stuff.

I was charged right after I ordered, but I'm a new subscriber so it might be handled differently.

Originally Posted by Veronica Mars View Post

Has everyone been charged?  I haven't seen it hit my card yet.  

I was charged today.