Yuzen Summer 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
With the new quarterly system, i find myself forgetting about this box.
Oh that's right, we get a new one next month!

I've been using the Jane Iredale LipDrink every day this past week (I'm now addicted to the lemon scent) and now I can't wait to see what we get in this quarter's box!

Ohh... I like quarterly boxes because it allows me to subscribe to more boxes. I wouldn't be able to commit financially to subscribing to a bunch of month boxes, but having a mix is totally doable. Once I pay off my bill in May, I might need to sign up for this one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm confused?  Is posting in the tread somehow different than clicking subscribe at the bottom???  Am I missing something good by just subscribing?

It's easier to subscribe on mobile if you just post vs clicking subscribe on the full site. I think you get the same posts and updates.

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm confused?  Is posting in the tread somehow different than clicking subscribe at the bottom???  Am I missing something good by just subscribing?
If you're on a mobile device, there isn't a subscribe button on the bottom. So many just post a comment since that will automatically subscribe you to the thread. I only just realized today that there is a way to subscribe while on my phone. If you notice in the screenshot below, that there is a pink button on the upper right. If you click on that, there is an option to subscribe.

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm being tempted by this box! When do they usually ship?
All my shipping notifications are dated 12'th or 13'th of the month, so it's safe to assume that's when they ship every time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The only exception is the first box and the gift boxes, they ship just a few days after you make your purchase.

I caved! Didn't take much!
icon_lol.gif

Found a spoiler for 1 of the items on Instagram. #yuzen

$40 gift card for Juil. Looks like a shoe company or something. I haven't Googled it yet.

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Found a spoiler for 1 of the items on Instagram. #yuzen

$40 gift card for Juil. Looks like a shoe company or something. I haven't Googled it yet.
Checked it out. 

Seems to be very in tune with the "Yuzen" theme of being in tune with Mother Nature, and the shoes are based on the concept of being as close to barefoot as possible.  However, the least expensive pair I could find was $85.  Probably won't be using this one.  

I was just on that Juil site last week and everything was on sale... as low as $62.  I wonder if they ended the sale because they're sending out all these gift cards in subscription boxes (Klutch club sent $50 in their Mother's Day "best of" box).

Originally Posted by Dakota750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just on that Juil site last week and everything was on sale... as low as $62.  I wonder if they ended the sale because they're sending out all these gift cards in subscription boxes (Klutch club sent $50 in their Mother's Day "best of" box).
Check the clearance section...I saw some items for less than the gc amount. 

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Check the clearance section...I saw some items for less than the gc amount. 
ooops...nevermind. The site I was on wasn't the right one. They sold that brand.

I'm excited to get my first Yuzen box! But that spoiler doesn't thrill me at all. I'm sure there will be other great stuff.

Latest posts

Back