Allergy....but to what though?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ever since I was younger, I have had an allergy to some body-related products, and I just don't know WHAT it is in these products I am allergic to. So far, all I know is I am, or was allergic to:

These Looney Tunes bath soaps:

http://www.amazon.com/Looney-Tunes-Bath-Daffy-Tweety/dp/B00497URM6

And Veet hair removal cream.

I MIGHT be allergic to Nair's easy roll on wax, but I am not sure.

Does anyone know what in these products "might" be doing it to me? Major breakouts. :/

I stopped eating wheat because of a hypothyroid problem. After I stopped eating wheat, I noticed that my lifelong, severe seasonal allergies, as well as my allergy to animal dander, was completely gone. Not only did cutting wheat out of my diet allow me to get my thyroid retested 4 months later, but my thyroid function improved so much that I was able to stop taking the Synthroid prescription that I had been on for 16 years up to that point. Wheat causes an autoimmune response in a significant percentage of the population, which caused inflammation and my immune system to attack my thyroid. Your mileage may vary, but stopping wheat caused the most amazing improvement in my quality of life, bar none.  It really isn't that difficult with the abundance of gluten-free and "paleo" options, and its becoming easier to find wheat-free vegan and vegetarian food, as well. Just switch to a wheat-free, plant-based diet, whether paleo or vegetarian.

Latest posts

Back