How to make almond shaped eyes look more round with eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have almond shaped eyes and prefer for them to look more round. I usually make my eyeliner (always liquid) a little thicker in the middle right above my iris and then thinner on the outer corner a little sloping down, and even thinner on the inner corner. Any other tips for making almond eyes look more round?

Thanks!

You're the first person I've ever come across that wanted to make almond shape eyes more round, it's usually the other way around. Almond eyes tends to give the the impression of being mysterious, sexy while round tend to give the impression of being innocent. Other than what you're already doing the only tip I can think of is to avoid anything with a wing shape or extends outward like a smokey eye since that all emphasizes almond shape eyes.

I have almond shaped eyes too, and I like them that way, usually.

But, I once got a makeover at Sephora, and I noticed that the makeup artist, put my crease color on, in the shape of a down-turned horseshoe. It did make my eyes look rounder, and I liked the look, although, not for everyday. I hope my description makes sense. She put it on tight with the crease on the ends, and arced it high above where my natural crease is, in the middle.

Lol, I prefer more on an "innocent" look, actually. At least where I am in my life right now. I'm still in college though. So maybe when I get into the professional world of business, I will play up my own natural eye shape to look older and more serious. Thanks for your tips!

Back