GlossyBox - May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't figure out how to add a picture spoiler from my phone, but they just posted a spoiler on their Facebook page if anyone wants to grab it and add it under a spoiler.

first spoiler! i still haven't gotten my april box but whatev's!

from FB: 

We're ready to let you in on a secret! Our May Boxes just may include a special product from Make MY Yours!

Oh man, that stuff will be just in time for the yearly emergence of my summer humidity-induced greasefest t-zone.

Originally Posted by unicorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh man, that stuff will be just in time for the yearly emergence of my summer humidity-induced greasefest t-zone.
girl agreed! ive been pulling out the blotting sheets more than ever LOL. 

<---- This girl needs May thread updates
rolleyes.gif
The first sneak peek looks very interesting!

I think I received the same product from Birchbox a while ago. If I recall it worked ok but didn't wow me.

Man...I have enough dots for a free box but that first spoiler does NOT excite me. But I'm also wondering if May might be amazing since it's the anniversary month....

I got this in my January or Februay Birchbox.  It is still sitting unused in my beauty stash.  Hopefully they are making this box a good one since it is the 1 year anniversary of GB USA.  I think after May I may have to break up with GB for a while.  For $21 a month I am not wowed or as amused as I am with BB and Ipsy at half the cost.

Here's a little more info on that spoiler product.

original_MY_MPMM.jpg

Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer
This lightweight, multi-tasking moisturizer instantly hydrates while delivering a flawless, matte finish. It provides optimal and long-lasting hydration, softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles, imparts a lit-from-within glow, and performs superbly under makeup.  

Yeah, I still have that item on my swap list from when Birchbox sent it to me. My skin is too old and dry to want to try it. I am hoping the May box will be a good one since it is the anniversary but i think Glossybox and I will be parting ways after that. It has been several months since I received anything that wowed me even a little.

Originally Posted by Auntboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I still have that item on my swap list from when Birchbox sent it to me. My skin is too old and dry to want to try it. I am hoping the May box will be a good one since it is the anniversary but i think Glossybox and I will be parting ways after that. It has been several months since I received anything that wowed me even a little.
Mine too.  To me, it's almost a pointless product.  Anything I use in the day time has some SPF, 15 at minimal.   When I sleep I don't care if my face looks a little shiny.  

A mattifying product with SPF and some coverage would be aaaahh-mazing!! 

I might mix it with some BB or CC cream to see if it might take the need away to powder my face when the temps hit 90!!

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Hey girls I think a mattifying gel would be awesome for summer if it works, does anyone know any coupon codes for may?
I don't think it is a mattifying product. If I'm reading the product description correctly, it is a moisturizer with a matte finish.

I don't think it is a mattifying product. If I'm reading the product description correctly, it is a moisturizer with a matte finish.
Lol I just went back a read the description I think your right. Thanks girl

Latest posts

Back