The Lip Bar Contest - Enter to Win the Secret Garden Spring Collection Plus One Virgin Cocktail! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alyssaw

9acb8886_TheLipBarContest4Header.jpeg

​
THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED
A new contest? That's right!!
We're excited to announce our latest contest brought to you by The Lip Bar.

Lipstick from The Lip Bar is made of a unique blend of natural ingredients and then loaded with pigment to produce amazing colors!  Each lipstick is enriched with shea butter, avocado oil, coconut oil and vitamin E for maximum moisture. The Lip Bar's handcrafted lipsticks are seasonal based on the latest fashion trends.

One lucky winner will receive the following prize:

• Secret Garden Spring Collection (a value of $105)
  • One Virgin Cocktail of your choice (a value of $20)

How do you enter?  Follow these simple steps:

1. Visit www.thelipbar.com and then reply to this thread with your top 3 cocktails and why they are your favorite. (Mandatory to enter)

2. Subscribe to The Lip Bar's newsletter by clicking here and filling out your contact information.  Be sure to check 'Sign Up for Newsletter'. (Mandatory to enter)

3. Bonus: Like The Lip Bar on Facebook, Follow The Lip Bar on Twitter, and Follow on Instagram (Optional)

This contest is open now and runs through 1:30 pm PDT on May 13th.  We're excited to read your entries!!

Contest Rules

Hi,
Am I doing something wrong? I can't really see the text on the website. 

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi,

Am I doing something wrong? I can't really see the text on the website. 
The page may take a little while to load.  Once you get to their website click on 'Bar Menu' to see the different cocktails!

I really love :

Baby Bellini :  perfect for everyday

Pwony Punch && Jasmine look especially great for spring & summer!

Gorgeous cocktails!

My three favorites are:

Baby Bellini - fabulous nude, unlike anything I have :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ambrosia - because tangerines are so in this season!

Chocolate Spritzer - perfect shade for the bronzed skin.

I don't do twitter, facebook, or instagram. I am not a social media-type of person, so I am glad those are only bonuses.

Now, onto the contest: The secret garden counts too, right? If so then these three easily:

- Jasmine - It looks highly pigmented, and to be honest, I love the color a lot. It's like a fancy purple-ish, without being TOO fancy. Right smack dab in the middle of pink and purple. Very very lovely color.

- Blossom Sour - It looks like a really nice shade of pink. It kind of reminds me of candy. Like a strawberry taffy. Makes you just want to taste it.

- Ambrosia - This shade looks like it can go well with anything. Very peachy, perfect, and not too obvious.

And signing up now. These lipsticks remind me of a more "natural" Lime Crime brand. I actually really like what I see.

Wow. The lip shots page where you can change skin tone and lipstick is fantastic. I think I need that for all beauty products.

Love:

1. Peony Punch - I am obsessed with pinks right now

2. Baby Bellini - looks like a great everyday color

3. Lavender Mojito - this is awesome and I would love to rock this out (on the weekend)

Signed up for the newsletter. Actually excited to learn more.

Investigating twitter now. Update: the lavender mojito in the picture looks oddly fantastic. Intrigued! +1 Follower.

My top 3 cocktails:

Peony Punch: A pretty, feminine pink color. It's great for summer and can transition well from day to night.

Ambrosia: This is a more orangey pink that is nice for a slightly edgier look. It would look great with teal eyeshadow like the one found in the Tarte Aqualillies palette. 

Blossom Sour: Can you tell I love pinks? This is a rosier, plum toned pink. I feel like it would go great with purple eyeshadow, which is one of my favorite looks. 

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did we break the site? I'm get an internal error message/
It just worked fine for me! 
smile.gif

My top 3 cocktails:

Jasmine - Love the pinkish purple shade

Chocolate Spritzer - Love the coffee and cream shade

Blossom Sour - Who doesn't love pink lipstick??

I LOVE Lip Bar!!! My 3 fave cocktails are:

Baby Bellini: The perfect nude for my skin tone.

Ambrosia: Bright and peachy without being over the top, such a pretty color!

Lavender Mojito: It's just bright and fun and really stinkin pretty! And I love purple. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the chance to win!

My 3 favorites are:

Baby Bellini- perfect nude shade to wear to work (I'm a teacher, so I can't wear anything too bold!)

Ambrosia- I think this is a great shade for the summer.

Peony Punch- such a pretty pastel pink shade that would look nice with my fair skin.

Really, I want all the shades to try! 
biggrin.gif

My top three would be:

- Lavender Mojito: I love everything lavender and I think this shade is amazing.
- Ambrosia: I do not have a good peach-toned lipstick and this one looks like it would be lovely on me with my blue eyes

- Jasmine: I think is a bright color I could wear, and it would be something different for me

3 shades I adore:

Ambrosia: I think its a beauitful Coral color that would go great with anything. 

Peony Punch: I love how loud this color is - its a super vibrant pink-purple.

Blossom Sour: This is a perfect pink color for spring!

following on facebook: msiladi

twitter: darthmaite

I have been DYING to try the virgin cocktails-

I would LOVE

Baby Bellini and Cafe Au Lait- since I am really getting into neutral lips lately

AND from the spring collection- Ambrosia looks awesome  just a nice fresh spring color.

I have been wanting to try the lip bar FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I follow The Lip Bar on instagram: (username is nc40), twitter (@quene8106) and I like the facebook page.

Three cocktails that I adore:

- Gin-ger and Tonic:  I received this lipstick in the very first My Brown Box and it's the perfect lippie for a neutral look. This lip is versatile b/c you can wear it with a smokey eye design or with neutral eyeshadows (i.e. at work).  You can't go wrong with a nude b/c it's a classic color.

- Blossom Sour:  This is the perfect pink lippie for spring, in my opinion.  It would go great with a floral print outfit, and it's also a perfect lipstick to wear to a Girl's Night Out at the club, or to wear at brunch with friends sipping a mimosa. 

- Mint Julep:  This lippie is not for the faint of heart, lol.  If you're into experimenting with different colors and stepping out of the box in regard to lipstick colors like I am, this would be the right color to try out.  I'm a medium complexion and I think that I could pull it off and I know that it will definitely turn heads. 

My Luvs.

Jasmine-Lovely deep lavender color for spring.                                                                                                                                                                   Peony Punch-A pretty pink for a light pop of color.                                                                                                                                                                 Ambrosia-On spot coral/orange for this season.                                                                                                              

Just a heads up mods, I am getting this link error on this page that says "A username and password are being requested by http://partners.huddler.com. The site says: "Restricted"" then asking for a username and password.... Now, I had this happen on gaiaonline a few times in random threads on their forums, and they said it was something hack related so....something.... does anyone know what's going on here?

Cocktail #1 has got to be the Café Au Lait. It looks like a fabulous nude that I could pair with any outfit or makeup look. It’s the perfect color.

Cocktail #2 would be Ambrosia. It’s a great coral/peach color that would look amazing in the summer, with a light, bronzed makeup look. Easily worn at work, too; it seems really versatile.

Cocktail #3 is Blossom Sour. It’s enough of a baby pink to be an everyday type of color, but with just enough of a hint of purple to it to be fun, too. I like that it’s not super noticeable, which makes you want to look at the color even longer.

I'm actually really digging the Instagram pictures they have up... Makes me want to order their entire line. Right now. 
smile.gif

Following on Twitter, Instagram, and liked on Facebook. So many fun pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back