Sign in to follow this  
Guest alyssaw

The Lip Bar Contest - Enter to Win the Secret Garden Spring Collection Plus One Virgin Cocktail! [CLOSED]

Baby Bellini - It looks like the perfect nude!

Lavender Mojito - I'm currently obsessed with purples

Jasmine - Looks like a gorgeous pinky-purple! 

The entire line is definitely peaking my interest! 

Following on Twitter, Instagram, and liked on FB. 

Ambrosia is my favorite! I adore the soft coral shade and think it would be perfect for summer!

I also love Peony Punch because I have NOTHING like this beautiful baby pink shade. Blossom Sour is also on my list because it looks like the perfect pink to compliment my skin!

What a cool concept for lipstick!

I will be following them on Twitter!

My top three cocktails are:

Ambrosia

Jasmine

Mint Julep! Don't know if I could pull it off but I love, love, love that color!

I subscribed to the newsletter and liked their facebook page. Thanks for the contest :-)

Originally Posted by Yukiko View Post

Just a heads up mods, I am getting this link error on this page that says "A username and password are being requested by http://partners.huddler.com. The site says: "Restricted"" then asking for a username and password.... Now, I had this happen on gaiaonline a few times in random threads on their forums, and they said it was something hack related so....something.... does anyone know what's going on here?

I got this too. And feedback for lip bar - the website seems extremely inconvenient especially with all the fancy names. Don't get me wrong - I love the theme! It's extremely cute but perhaps put pictures on your menu so we don't have to look through every single item - it is also difficult to compare colors...

And is anyone elses' texts nearly IMPOSSIBLE to read even if you zoomed in?? icon_neutral.gif Lip Bar should definitely make their text more define... The combination of both is so inconvenient and painful to read that I'll have to pass on this contest. 

Peony Punch--Such a feminine color would contrast really well with a smoky eye.

Baby Bellini--No one would really be able to tell I was wearing lipstick, my lips would just look naturally extra fabulous.

Ambrosia--I've been trying to mix more peachy colors into my beauty routine for spring and summer.

I'm also subbed to the newsletter! :)

Thanks for introducing me to a new line of lip products. My lips are dry (even in Spring and Summer) and the formulation looks soooo moisturizing! I have "liked" on FaceBook so I can keep up to date with The Lip Bar. 

It is hard to choose only three lip bar cocktails, but I have narrowed it down to these:

1) Chocolate Spritzer: ooh looks so yummy! The perfect brown. heart.gif

2) Jasmine: HOT pink for summer, yes.

3) Blossom Sour: Soft, opaque pink without shimmer-- a hard to find color that could be a go-to.

Now off to get in on that newsletter.

Have a happy day, Dear Friends.

hugss.gif

Guest alyssaw
Originally Posted by Yukiko View Post

Just a heads up mods, I am getting this link error on this page that says "A username and password are being requested by http://partners.huddler.com. The site says: "Restricted"" then asking for a username and password.... Now, I had this happen on gaiaonline a few times in random threads on their forums, and they said it was something hack related so....something.... does anyone know what's going on here?

Thanks for your note! I'm assuming you were clicking on the image which was being pulled in from another site of ours.  This has been fixed and you should no longer get this message! No need to worry, this wasn't because of a hack.  

I hope everyone is enjoying the contest! We look forward to reading what your favorite Lip Bar cocktails are :)

Oh, good to know that it wasn't anything like that. :).... And yep! The alert is gone, thanks Alyssa!

Wow...this website's text is extremely hard to read!

That having been said, I like:

Baby Bellini - such a pretty neutral.

Chocolate Spritzer - I love brownish colors and this is perfect

Ambrosia - beautiful peachy color that looks perfect for summer

Signed up for the newsletter

Holy crap these lipsticks are gorgeous! My top 3 though would have to be:

Blossom Sour - it's such a nice pouty pink that is perfect for spring and summer, and would pair well with a pastel ensemble!

Ambrosia - i love the coral pop of this lipstick! i think this is a great shade to brighten up your face when you don't have time to suit up! a swipe of this with a little eyeliner and i think you can fly out the door looking great!

Jasmine - i'm drooling over this dramatic fuschia! i'm a total sucker for fuschia lipstick, i find it matches my skin tone well! this shade just screams kiss me! lol i think this color is great for a night out at the club or a bar, and will really pull together a smokey dramatic eye! 

i also love that all three of these colors seem universally flattering! although the color hue will change a bit depending on the natural lip color, i think it's nice to know that the same lipstick will look uniquely gorgeous on each of us ladies!

Ambrosia

Blossom Sour 

Gin-ger & Tonic

:-) All of the rest look great too! 

My top 3 faves are:

1) Ambrosia - I'm finally getting the courage to try a coral lip, and this one looks gorgeous!

2) Blossom Sour - love the sweet rose color!

3) Mint Julep - Kinda just want to see if I can pull off a green lipstick!

Also signed up for the newsletter!  Thanks Lip Bar & MUT!

Baby Bellini.. fabulous nude shade and a girl should always have a nude tone in her stash! Understated and I could definitely see this combined with a smokey eye. Ambrosia.. nectar of the gods. Wow, that color is gorgeous! Perfect balance of color, but not a typical pink or red lip.. would be great in summer or any time of the year! Sweet and interesting pop of color, would be the perfect topper to a bronzed and sunkissed look. Jasmine... because I'm a girl who can't resist a little pink in her life lol. Beautiful fuschia shade just hollers fun, flirty, and cool.

Jasmine - I want to try a fushia pink but I have been too nervous to pull the trigger and buy one! Peony Punch - love a pink! My signature color! Baby Bellini - would be nice at work for a neutral color.

my three are:

1. Ambrosia - nice spring time color, very different

2. Blossom Sour - daring but not too much

3. Baby Bellini - I don't have any neutrals!

1. Baby Bellini 2. Ambrosia 3. Gin-ger & Tonic I signed up & subscribed to their newsletter. Bonus: I like The Lip Bar on Facebook (Colleen Boudreau) & follow them on Instagram (collifornia)

Baby Bellini - I love nude colors and this one is just perfect!

Ambrosia - I love the bright pop of color! It would be perfect for spring and summer.

Chocolate Spritzer - I think this would be great to wear on a night out

Hoping to be able to try out the Secret Garden collection!

Chocolate spritzer - the color is fierce with my skin tone Peony punch - for a lighter day look for work that's fun Lavender mojito - the color screams fun, flirty, and bold

My top 3: Ambrosia - perfect bright peach Jasmine - bold and punchy purple Mint Julep - fun and unusual pastel green Thanks!

Baby Bellini looks fantastic. It's one of those colours I would consider to be a great everyday shade.
Ambrosia looks like a parisian pink shade, which is just one of my favourite colours in general.
Blossom Sour seems to be the perfect lavender pink.
I also liked on Facebook.

If I win these, I'll definitely wanna do an on-lip swatch and review video. If I could take lipstick intravenously, I would.

So my top three favorites have to be… Wait for the drum roll please! Tehe! First and foremost before I began I want to say, these colors are all so incredibly gorgeous! And they look so pigmented. That I wish everyone luck, and cannot wait to see the final results in the end. I am also seeing a lot of the same repeats through out the elections above my post and eventually below me as well (as soon as I post this, ha). Now the rules were you're favorites, I did a little more than that. And I did the shades that I would wear all the time, with fun looks or just pretty neutral looks. All right, so! First pick would probably and have to be Jasmine. What girl doesn't love the color pink? Even with a simple black winged eyeliner, this color would just bring it all together instead of wearing a bright red lipstick. I have a hard time picking out bright pink lipsticks on myself because I am quite fair, but I tan quite easily in the summer. So this would be perfect with everything I would wear which is pretty bright and loud. Lavender Mojito is such a fun color! I love the purple look anyways! So this one has to be my second favorite it looks so pigmented and just amazing. I love the soft purple that is not pinky, or really blue hues. All I see is purple. And that is so awesome! I would probably add that too my collection and do one lip Lavender Mojito and the other one Jasmine, they would contrast pretty well with a fun spring time look lips! I had a very hard time figuring out my third favorite because if I am going to do a nude look with my own make up I am gonna put some gloss on and call it good. And there nudes are gorgeous but I have to see probably the most original color scheme I happen to see is the Mint Julep. Which is my third and final selection of it. I like the idea for a green, I think this would look so much with a St. Patrick's day look or something. It is a darker green but what the hell, it would be fun to rock right? At least once! So there are my favorites. I liked The Lip Bar on Facebook, and subscribed to there newsletter! Also I am about to follow them on twitter too! :) 

My favorite are: 1) Baby Bellini - is perfect for everyday natural kinda look and a must have 2) Ambrosia- love corals and they are really in for spring would love to try something new 3) Peony punch- pretty pink color that would look good for a night out and would also like trying something new Iam kind of a no makeup look girl but all these colors are amazing and would definitely give them a try! Love that the products are as natural as possible :) Did all bonuses and thanks for the opportunity good luck to us all :)

I love The Lip Bar!!! They'e lip sticks are so pigmented and feminine!

My top 3 are.....

Cafe au Lait- So gorgeous! Very girlie. I love anything with a coral tint to it!

Gin-ger & Tonic- Very pale and subtle but just enough to WOW! Love it!

Baby Bellini- This one is probably my most favorite! So so pretty!

All of these are the perfect cherry on top to complete any spring makeup look!

I also subscribed to the newsletter, liked the FB page, and followed you guys on Twitter and Instagram :)

Good luck to all you beautiful ladies out there!!! Best of wishes! xoxo