New Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Target has started a beauty subscription service.  $5 (for the first 20,0000 people to sign up) gets you a box with five five premium samples from select skincare, beauty and nail products. 

Heres the link:

http://targetbeautybox.shopigniter.com/

edit: Its not a recurring subscription, just something they're going to offer time to time, no word on if its monthly yet

I can't get through either. But then I read on a blog post that the checkout for the box is not secure, so I think I will be passing on this anyway.

Can get the page but can't check out. Just goes to Facebook page that is blank

Can get the page but can't check out. Just goes to Facebook page that is blank
I did mine on my phone so I'm not sure. It took me to the Facebook page then back to the other page to checkout.

I just got one. I figured for $5 I should check it out, and since this is the very first one, I would think they'd make it extra awesome to keep people interested if they want this to be an ongoing thing. If it sucks, it's only $5. 

I actually didn't really want one, since I don't normally like most drugstore type products, but I couldn't stop myself from ordering it anyway. I like that Target carries some nicer items than what you would normally find at a drugstore, so maybe they'll actually inclide some nice stuff. Although, even if it's terrible, you are only out $5. 

Tried to sign up but it requires them to have access to your facebook profile and email addresses?

Is there anyway around this?

Oops, I accidentally bought 2... there was a problem at checkout so I went back in and entered the info again and then I got 2 confirmation emails.  Oh well...

They'll have access to your profile but at least you can click skip when they ask if they can post to your friends, etc.

Got it!

Don't really care that checkout isn't secure since I used a Visa giftcard that I won in a random drawing to pay and the balance left is like $5...so if anything happens to the account, it's no biggie.

I got the box as well! However, my address is incomplete! I got the confirmation email and there is no city indicated in my address. Anyone knows any contact information for the box? The confirmation says 'do not reply' haha

Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the box as well! However, my address is incomplete! I got the confirmation email and there is no city indicated in my address. Anyone knows any contact information for the box? The confirmation says 'do not reply' haha
I have that with mine too. I think maybe they just didn't include the city in that email for some reason. 

Got it, too! I'm fine with it being all stuff you can get at Target because I'm a big Target fan and would probably buy whatever they send anyway.

I have that with mine too. I think maybe they just didn't include the city in that email for some reason. 
mine is the same. But there is a Zip code. So I'm not worried. They didn't ask for city when I ordered. Just zip

I used to run a shipping department, and I didn't need the city if I had the zip with our shipping software. I'm guessing they use similar software.

Latest posts

Back