Sign in to follow this  
Antidentite

New Target Beauty Box

Originally Posted by PR Rosebud View Post

I think by the posts the last couple of days that they have amended that to 4 to 6 weeks after you sign up.  

They posted 3 hrs ago and several other times that they are being shipped this week.  I think it might just be different responses from different people responding to the posts. Also I purchased 4/30 (which I think was the first day they were offered) so that means I should have mine by the 11th.  I'm guessing that whatever shipment method they are using will be fairly quick if the people who purchased right away will have their boxes in under a week.  I think Target.com uses UPS to ship orders?

Originally Posted by Lolo22 View Post

They posted 3 hrs ago and several other times that they are being shipped this week.  I think it might just be different responses from different people responding to the posts. Also I purchased 4/30 (which I think was the first day they were offered) so that means I should have mine by the 11th.  I'm guessing that whatever shipment method they are using will be fairly quick if the people who purchased right away will have their boxes in under a week.  I think Target.com uses UPS to ship orders?

I purchased mine that day too. I hope they ship by UPS. Not UPS mail innovations to USPS or DHL to USPS or Paris via China to USA or Camel to Horseback to Tricycle as some of my Ipsy and BB boxes seem to do.

The Target Style FB page makes me laugh. Almost every single thing people post one after another is asking when the box will ship. If they just looked at the comment below them they would get the answer lol

Youch...look what their corporate guys said...

https://corporate.target.com/discover/article/delivering-beauty-to-guests-doorsteps

"Beauty Box arrives at guests’ doorstops within 2-4 weeks and is filled with an array of products for hair, nails, skin or body in a stylish, reusable box."

"Now that the initial offer is sold, Target will review user feedback and determine a potential full-program launch."

My confirmation emails says 4-6 weeks, which today marks 6 weeks. Hope they catch up soon!

Luckily my bf is so disinterested/clueless about beauty products and subs he has no clue how many I get. I always say "yay my mystery box came!" So I think he thinks I only have one and that it's called 'mystery box' haha

HAHAHAHA Hilarious! Sign me up! :-P heeheheeheeeee still giggling. 

I need a baby :rolleyes: lol YES...the whole grab, shriek and run routine! I've got that one down pat! I know the sound that the UPS, USPS and FedEx trucks make, so I can hear them outside the house, then a KER-THUNK unto the porch....and this is me flying down the stairs to the front door: :undwech:
My husband is a UPS driver :) He is always telling me how many Sephora boxes are on his truck or if there is a really heavy box lol. He also tells me if he sees any new sub boxes.

Originally Posted by PR Rosebud View Post

I purchased mine that day too. I hope they ship by UPS. Not UPS mail innovations to USPS or DHL to USPS or Paris via China to USA or Camel to Horseback to Tricycle as some of my Ipsy and BB boxes seem to do.

I saw them post that its coming USPS and they "couldnt give an exact location" so maybe they are shipping them from a few different locations?

I saw them post that its coming USPS and they "couldnt give an exact location" so maybe they are shipping them from a few different locations?

The boxes I received when they were free boxes came USPS too.

Originally Posted by birchhughes View Post

My husband is a UPS driver smile.gif He is always telling me how many Sephora boxes are on his truck or if there is a really heavy box lol. He also tells me if he sees any new sub boxes.

That's AWESOME! lol....I have developed a nice relationship with my UPS guy. At first he hated me because we have a 6' gate around our house and you can't really see the doorbell on the front of the gate....once he delivered our 8' fake Christmas Tree that we ordered and it was HEAVY and he's not young. He tried to heft that big ol' thing over the fence, it got stuck and I was trying to rush down the stairs to help him! He was PISSED. Then I baked him some cookies, and we've gotten along ever since! He knows I sleep in, so he doesn't ring the doorbell anymore, just tosses the package on the porch and waves and smiles at me whenever I see him. biggrin.gif

Now my USPS and FedEx guys....that's another story....grrrrrrr bringiton.gif lol

aaaaand....no Target box for me here either....boo.

Ok I really think today is the day!!! *fingers crossed*

7dh.gif

Originally Posted by bellerenee View Post

Can't wait to hear what's in these! Make sure you guys spill the beans IMMEDIATELY. biggrin.gif

popcorn.gif yes please!

Originally Posted by wifeandmom View Post

*sigh* nothing yet! But that popcorn totally gave this prego chic a craving! :P

Popcorn gives me a craving any day and I am not prego. wink.gif Hope someone is getting their target Box soon and really hope it is going smooth. i would love for this to become a monthly subscription.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post

That's AWESOME! lol....I have developed a nice relationship with my UPS guy. At first he hated me because we have a 6' gate around our house and you can't really see the doorbell on the front of the gate....once he delivered our 8' fake Christmas Tree that we ordered and it was HEAVY and he's not young. He tried to heft that big ol' thing over the fence, it got stuck and I was trying to rush down the stairs to help him! He was PISSED. Then I baked him some cookies, and we've gotten along ever since! He knows I sleep in, so he doesn't ring the doorbell anymore, just tosses the package on the porch and waves and smiles at me whenever I see him. biggrin.gif

Now my USPS and FedEx guys....that's another story....grrrrrrr bringiton.gif lol

aaaaand....no Target box for me here either....boo.

Haha well on USPS : At our old address we had the sweetest mailman who lived around the corner. He would take our packages home and bring them by in the vening when we got back from work. Never missed anything. The next one would always joke about the heavy boxes I am getting so my mom started to put German Chocolate in them for him. He loved it!. Now our current one: once an empty package and multiple half empty packages from my Mom in Germany. So no more love for them!

FedEx is a soso withus and UPS always works pretty good. Whenever I order something it is always a waiting game to see who ships.