Goodies.Co May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OiiO

✿ Anastasia ✿
Reaction score
Tomorrow is already May 1st, so we will start getting charged for our May boxes.

I've been underwhelmed with the selections over the past few months so I'm probably canceling after my free May box. What about everyone else?

I will be cancelling after May's box too. I subscribed in February and haven't cared for most of the things I've received. I also think the size of the box is a big waste of material since each month's samples could fit in smaller boxes.

Originally Posted by pookiebear81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I will be cancelling after May's box too. I subscribed in February and haven't cared for most of the things I've received. I also think the size of the box is a big waste of material since each month's samples could fit in smaller boxes.
I had the same thought, for the size of the samples they could easily pack in a much smaller box. 

Has anyone been charged yet? My box is supposed to be free but last time I had a free box my points were taken and I was still charged -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone been charged yet? My box is supposed to be free but last time I had a free box my points were taken and I was still charged -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Haven't been charged, but my May box was supposed to be free with points and I contacted CS to make sure it stays that way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haven't been charged, but my May box was supposed to be free with points and I contacted CS to make sure it stays that way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That is a good idea, I should message them to make sure I don't get charged again. 

I enjoyed the last box, but I hated that there was no real "theme", so I hope this one at least has a theme. I may or may not cancel after this box. I hope I don't have to!

I had asked about customize boxes first response was horrible and was emailed again last night. That a kids box is coming this summer and adults one later. I have to say nice recovery on customer service but I am not re subscribing. Need to work on my YouTube life

I was charged already so you ladies who haven't been charged are probably in the clear. My June box should be free so I'll stay subscribed until then. Unless the boxes suddenly get drastically better, I'll be canceling after my free one. I bought the plum district deal to go bites so I'll be trying that sub out next.

Just got an email saying that this month was free and that I am getting box 1! 

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got an email saying that this month was free and that I am getting box 1! 
Got my "free box" email too, but my box is #3 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my "free box" email too, but my box is #3 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
same here. ive got to say, out of all the subs goodies was the one i was most excited for and the only one ive been disappointed by. unless something changes my mind, cancelling after this box, it just all seems so half-assed. like so many others, i think if they just tried to communicate people wouldn't be so annoyed

This is my free box month! Box 5 for me.  It's definitely the make-or-break box, too.  $7 isn't much, but it does add up.  I really do hope they improve.  Even if the boxes are oversized, they're easy to upcycle into different projects!  

Free box here as well (and Box 1, too!). I skipped last month and didn't really miss it, so I'll see how May goes and decide whether or not to keep the sub.

I just tried the soda from last month and it tastes TERRIBLE. It's basically diet soda with a few vitamin tablets dissolved into it. Blech.

I just tried the soda from last month and it tastes TERRIBLE. It's basically diet soda with a few vitamin tablets dissolved into it. Blech.
eww mines in the fridge still

Originally Posted by gigishark /img/forum/go_quote.gif

eww mines in the fridge still
My husband drank mine and said it was good!  I wanted to try it!!!

Latest posts

Back