Loot Crate May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Another Month gone past and I cant wait to find out what May's Lootcrate theme is and the boxes!

No spoilers generally of course but the theme should be released in a week or so. 

I can't wait to find out the theme! I really enjoyed the last one -- was just using my MarioKart cinch pack when I went to the tanning bed and gym today! I am watching the LC wall to see if my ticket wins a prize, fingers crossed :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't wait to find out the theme! I really enjoyed the last one -- was just using my MarioKart cinch pack when I went to the tanning bed and gym today! I am watching the LC wall to see if my ticket wins a prize, fingers crossed :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
me too! the prize yesterday was cute. the bobble head from big bang theory. heres to hoping someone on here wins! 

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

me too! the prize yesterday was cute. the bobble head from big bang theory. heres to hoping someone on here wins! 

OOoh did you see today's prize? So cute! Sadly, I did not win it however. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by bumbeaute /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here -- I've been using the bag everywhere lol  That cinch bag is so cute :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Isn't is adorable! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have had multiple people ask me where I got it too lol! There must be a lot of MarioKart fans out there (adults too lol)  They have not pulled my ticket yet but I am holding out hope for the next two days, lol.

theme revealed for May!

For those times when you have to venture into the outside world, Loot Crate has curated the most awesome gear for you to EQUIP on your quests in real life.
dear god im excited.

theme revealed for May!

For those times when you have to venture into the outside world, Loot Crate has curated the most awesome gear for you to EQUIP on your quests in real life.
dear god im excited.
OH My goodness! This is going to be sooooo freakin' awesome. We will maybe get some kinda cool gadgets or something, what do you think? I was so sad when I saw I didn't win the mega crate, lol. I was checking the ticket every single day. Anyone else in here get lucky?

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OH My goodness! This is going to be sooooo freakin' awesome. We will maybe get some kinda cool gadgets or something, what do you think? I was so sad when I saw I didn't win the mega crate, lol. I was checking the ticket every single day. Anyone else in here get lucky?
not i! sadly. but its okay. 

im hoping that we get some cool game references! but im excited. 

Quote: Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

not i! sadly. but its okay. 

im hoping that we get some cool game references! but im excited. 

If they ever send out Resident Evil or Tekken stuff I would faint dead away from excitement! LOL! My little nephew wants ALL my LootCrate stuff, I had to order the kid his own box finally. He is only 9 but I guess he is old enough to love it too lol

4 more days! 
I swear, even with all the subs I get the LootCrate box seems to bring me the most joy a lot of times! Getting excited to see what this month holds. I always toy with the idea of going spoiler free but I have zero willpower LOL

I got my shipping email! My tracking number isn't showing anything yet, but still exciting, haha.

I was actually planning on canceling after last month, but I forgot so hopefully this is a good month, lol.

so my box says out for delivery today! i doubt im going to get it today though which makes me sad. 

My tracking number still isn't showing anything so it will probably be a couple more days before i get mine. I kind of want to get it without looking at spoilers, but I'm not sure if I can wait. This theme seems like it might fit my husband a little better than last months. He wasn't really impressed with what he got. 

Back