Target to Launch Beauty Box!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw someone post a link to the new Target beauty box in the latest Ipsy thread and decided I'd make a thread about this!

http://targetbeautybox.shopigniter.com/

According to this article, the box will be available to the first 20,000 people that sign up. Apparently, it's a trial run. I'm thinking that's why not so many people are talking about it. I signed up ASAP, how could I say no to $5?

It does specify that the items will be samples, but I hope they will be nice sized samples and not just little foil packets. I will be royally pissed if that's the case! This might be the first drugstore beauty box that's ever been available, though. I just wish there was more info about it.

Personally, I think it'll be worth my $5! I'm really interested in seeing what will be available in the box.

What do you guys hope to see in the box? I feel it'd be great if they included some sort of lip product, specifically from Revlon as I'm a sucker for Revlon lipsticks. I also really like that the box will include some sort of coupon. I'm excited!

There are actually 2 threads already. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are actually 2 threads already. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
The one in this forum got deleted for reasons I'm still not quite understanding. Not sure where the other one went to, it was in the makeup & cosmetics forum somewhere.

Originally Posted by HayleeAstley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw someone post a link to the new Target beauty box in the latest Ipsy thread and decided I'd make a thread about this!

According to this article, the box will be available to the first 20,000 people that sign up. Apparently, it's a trial run. I'm thinking that's why not so many people are talking about it. I signed up ASAP, how could I say no to $5?

It does specify that the items will be samples, but I hope they will be nice sized samples and not just little foil packets. I will be royally pissed if that's the case! This might be the first drugstore beauty box that's ever been available, though. I just wish there was more info about it.

Personally, I think it'll be worth my $5! I'm really interested in seeing what will be available in the box.

What do you guys hope to see in the box? I feel it'd be great if they included some sort of lip product, specifically from Revlon as I'm a sucker for Revlon lipsticks. I also really like that the box will include some sort of coupon. I'm excited!
If you got a confirmation email for your order, at the very bottom of the email there is a link to a survey. If you go to the survey, it tells you what is going to be in the box. For $5, it's not bad! I'll be excited to see what it's like when it gets here. 

Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by HayleeAstley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you got a confirmation email for your order, at the very bottom of the email there is a link to a survey. If you go to the survey, it tells you what is going to be in the box. For $5, it's not bad! I'll be excited to see what it's like when it gets here. 

Hmm...my confirmation does not have a link. Mind sharing what is going to be in it? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by BlackestVoid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found this blog and she listed everything that's in the Target beauty box.
rocknroll2.gif

WARNING! Please don't click on the link if you don't want is going to be in the box!!!

All credit goes to the blogger. I'm just sharing. 

http://drugsnmakeup.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/target-beauty-box-and-spoilers/
That's awesome! I'm so excited, it seems like a great value. Thanks for the link :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by HayleeAstley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's awesome! I'm so excited, it seems like a great value. Thanks for the link :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Np! I should really be thanking you! I learned about this by your thread. So Thank you so much for posting about this! 
wub.gif

I know! It's only $5. Even if it's just samples it's still worth it. (Well, that's what the horder in me is saying...) 

I'm just wondering about the BB cream. How would they know what shade to sent? 

Np! I should really be thanking you! I learned about this by your thread. So Thank you so much for posting about this! 
wub.gif

I know! It's only $5. Even if it's just samples it's still worth it. (Well, that's what the horder in me is saying...) 

O_O.... that's a problem...

Quote: Originally Posted by HayleeAstley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wub.gif

I woudln't be surprised if that item is just the little single use swatch sized samples, like they put in magazines sometimes with multiple shades? Or they might just send everyone medium...but with the other items I would assume this one would be a tiny sample...foil packets at the most. Hope I'm wrong though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

People on Facebook are posting that they are starting to get them, and Target responded to all the questions saying that they're just now starting to ship out. Here is the pic someone posted:

It looks pretty much how I thought it would based on the survey questions...

And definitely double, if not triple, the $5 price, I think!

Originally Posted by summerflood /img/forum/go_quote.gif

People on Facebook are posting that they are starting to get them, and Target responded to all the questions saying that they're just now starting to ship out. Here is the pic someone posted:

It looks pretty much how I thought it would based on the survey questions...

And definitely double, if not triple, the $5 price, I think!

Not bad for $5. I do not expect full size for the BB cream as there are great chances of not sending out the right shade.

Yes! I was hoping the Fekkai glossing cream was the travel sized and not a foil packet or something. That size sells for $9 at Ulta. It lasts forever too. Now I can't wait to get this!!

Awesome!! I can't tell what the pattern the nail strips are, but I'm impressed by the size of the Fekkai.

Back