QOTD: 5/4/2013 What lip product is in your bag/purse/tote?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Alrighty folks, grab your bags, your purses, your totes and pull out the FIRST lip product you have in there. What is it?

In my purse I have Sugar fresh lip treatment. I think I might have one other lip balm in there but I definitely know the only other cosmetic items I have are two eyeliners I'm trying to dupe.

Credit for QOTD goes to Greene Street Beauty who asked their readers to share what's in their purses today!

Very first lip product to be found in the mess called my purse is my go to lip gloss, Covergirl Wetslicks in Peaches & Gleam. I thought the only lip product was my Julep Strawberry & Mint lip balm... I discovered my Nivea Raspberry Rose Kiss lip butter I was going insane looking for the other day. A Wet N Wild Lip Shimmer in 100. As for other makeup products I have a jumbo pencil sharpener, and an LA Colors jumbo eye pencil in Sea Shells (white).

Maybelline Color Whispers in Lust for Blush. Got it a few months back and already 1/2 gone! That's crazy, especially for me!

Hard Candy Plumping  Serum    lip gloss in shock wave its my favorite gloss at the moment.

I carry 15+ lip products with me at a time..My bestfriend calls me crazy. They're mostly glosses, drugstore variety. I have a few lancome and clinique I carry around too. The problem is they never last long on me as I'm constantly drinking. I think that's why I carry so many. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My latest addiction is the Raspberry Rose lip butter by Nivea.  It feels like silk on my lips, and it smells so amazing.  I heard they also have a Macadamia Vanilla one, and I'd love to get my hands on it!

Naked Princess Naked Shine Luscious Lip Gloss in "Barely Coral" I love the scent and it feels amazing.

Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate! I live this little pot. It keeps my lips from chapping and provides them with a healthy wash of color.

LippyGirl extra virgin vegan lip gloss. Gluten free and has a natural orange oil flavour. In addition to the one in my purse I also keep one on my nightstand to use before bed.

Latest posts

Back