New Beauty Testtube - June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw I was charged today so I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread, especially since they are switching from being a quarterly subscription to an every other month subscription. Has anyone else been charged?

Yes I was charged on the 3rd! Customer Service said the Tubes should start shipping May 8th? That is really soon!!!! (I hope she knew what she was talking about...but she sounded like she did).

Anyway, if that's the case, the contents should be revealed on the website later on this week when the Tubes ship!!!!

Yup, same here. I will be giving them one last chance to prove themselves; otherwise, I'm canceling.

Charged on the 3rd here as well.  Agreed, they have a lot riding on this one.  I still shake my head at the tiny Clear Shampoo & Conditioner samples.   Thanks for starting this new thread!

I totally feel the same way as you ladies.

I've been subscribed to NBTT since the very beginning (over 5 years) and last tube was a real disappointment. It was shockingly bad. (though I am now in love with the Suki scrub and Paula Dorff pencil btw).

I am hoping it was due to the fact that this was the final Tube before they implemented the new format. And NBTT will be back to it's fabulous self going forward. Fingers crossed. I have really loved this sub over the years and would be sad to cancel.

Customer Service said (several times) that we will be getting MORE products for our money with these new tubes. I hope they are right!

I have really been wanting to sub to this, but have been dragging my feet about it. Sounds like the last one was disappointing, but would you say in general you have like it?  Does anyone know If I sub now, will I get the summer tube?

And we used to get a huge amount! I need more skin care, so fingers crossed for lots!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I totally feel the same way as you ladies.

I've been subscribed to NBTT since the very beginning (over 5 years) and last tube was a real disappointment. It was shockingly bad. (though I am now in love with the Suki scrub and Paula Dorff pencil btw).

I am hoping it was due to the fact that this was the final Tube before they implemented the new format. And NBTT will be back to it's fabulous self going forward. Fingers crossed. I have really loved this sub over the years and would be sad to cancel.

Customer Service said (several times) that we will be getting MORE products for our money with these new tubes. I hope they are right!

I agree! I have gotten the tube for a couple of years & up until the last one we got, it had been my favorite sub. It's do or die time for them for me too

And the question everyone is asking... Where is it?  Their email said we would have it by the 22nd, I am impatient and want it now!
madno.gif

At least throw me a bone and send a shipping notice.

I must say this "new" customer service department of theirs is totally useless.

I called to see if the Tube shipped.

"She didn't know..it says processing".

I then asked if she can tell me when it is supposed to ship.

"She said she has no way of knowing that".

Then I asked if NBTT was still on target to arrive May 22nd.

"She doesn't know".

So finally I said you are Customer Service, if you don't know the answers to these very basic questions, who will?

So this is the best. She said she would contact the publisher to find out.

But she DOESN'T KNOW how long it will take to get a response.

You can't make this stuff up! Her level of ignorance was off the charts!

I am deff. wondering if their "new format" will be an improvement over the last one !

I just got an email that my Tube shipped.  The weight listed is 4 lbs. so let's hope it contains some great goodies.

Anyone else get double charged? They double charged me last time and refunded me and gave me a nice sorry gift but they did it again! I'm afraid their customer service doesn't as good as last time. Ugh!

I heard so many great things about the beauty test tube, I finally decided to try it. Guess April was a bad month to start because what I received was such crap! Drug store shampoo samples? Weird face mask thingies that scare my children? No thanks! I was debating on whether to give them one more month, then I got charged AGAIN at the beginning of this month! I called and they said it was technically for the June shipment which has already been shipped. I'm hoping it's better this time around. Does everyone get basically the same thing in their tubes?

Originally Posted by StickyLips /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an email that my Tube shipped.  The weight listed is 4 lbs. so let's hope it contains some great goodies.
Me too!!!!

You ladies who have gotten our shipping notices I am so jelly! Any spoilers yet?

Latest posts

Back