Glamour Doll Eyes OTM: May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I snagged a 6 month subscription finally.  Yay!!!!
11.gif

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Boo.. stuck with only a month! Definitely have to be faster next month! Although, still happy I got in again
biggrin.gif
I was sitting at my computer hitting refresh until it showed up.
15.gif

I was sitting at my computer hitting refresh until it showed up.
I work 12 hr nights and was on the last two. .. had to set my alarm lol. I'm going back to bed for a bit now. Congrats to us!

I'm so glad I have a pre-paid subscription already 'cause I was out of the house today and would have missed it! LOL

I came an hour late to the party and they were all sold out already, damn work ha-ha. Definitely have to be quicker next month.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so glad I have a pre-paid subscription already 'cause I was out of the house today and would have missed it! LOL
Yes.  This, although I wasn't away from a computer.  I'm just relieved I'm set for a while with this sub.  I already have the day when I will have to join the mad dash to renew marked on my calendar.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  At least it's several months away for me.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Double-posting because I noticed this today: The remaining Eye Lights inventory will be going up for sale at 10am Pacific today. Forty-five minutes to go!

Just paid for my order for previous OTM and eye lights!! Yay got the colors I wanted!! *tried to post a pic and it was miniscule!*

Le sigh. I'm flat broke until tomorrow, so I'm probably SOL for the old OTMs. On the up side, I just got tracking for my May OTM!

Ladies, I got May's OTM today and it is amaaaazing!

We got a great extra - a blush! And the usual candy and some sample baggies, too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The shadow: s&m is a dark purple (nearly black) with blue and green sheen and silver shimmer. You can't really tell how gorgeous it is in my crappy swatch...so happy about this one!

The blush - Risky Business is a soft to medium pink semi matte with subtle gold shimmers. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The two sample baggies are from the upcoming collection called Matte: Masculine. I haven't swatched them yet but they are pretty!

Aah! I'm so excited! When I saw they're making/releasing this new product, I squeed lol. Can't wait and how appropriate is that bag? Looks leathery and totally fitting with S&M!

Latest posts

Back