Julep June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
only 12 days away! it's kind of insane since i feel like i just got my box. i wonder if julep will ever go bi-monthly but i hope not! i'm taking the mcat to apply to med school in just ten days and having the 20th on the horizon will cheer me up a little if i don't do well, at least temporarily. what are you all hoping for? i'd like to see a fleck glitter and a collection as sophisticated and high-quality as the may one but more summer-feeling.

Originally Posted by r4chel77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

only 12 days away! it's kind of insane since i feel like i just got my box. i wonder if julep will ever go bi-monthly but i hope not! i'm taking the mcat to apply to med school in just ten days and having the 20th on the horizon will cheer me up a little if i don't do well, at least temporarily. what are you all hoping for? i'd like to see a fleck glitter and a collection as sophisticated and high-quality as the may one but more summer-feeling.
I'm still waiting for my order from the May secret store!  
redface.gif

I am hoping its a holographic month!  Julep just started a board on their Pinterest for holographic stuff....sooooo hoping this is the inspiration for June!  It will be another full upgrade month for me if it is :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by nvr2old4glitter /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am hoping its a holographic month!  Julep just started a board on their Pinterest for holographic stuff....sooooo hoping this is the inspiration for June!  It will be another full upgrade month for me if it is :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'd love a holographic month! I have been pretty eh about the last few months and I really want to be excited again!

I saw that Pinterest board and was hoping for the same thing. I too would probably have to get the full collection if it was holographs. Though I noticed the other day that they were pinning stuff for festivals.

wow I can't believe it's almost june, this year seems to be flying by! I really hope it's holographics, I'm a fan of them even though I've only ever tried like 2.

Originally Posted by nvr2old4glitter /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It'll be a full upgrade for me too! Joining Julep has been the worst thing for my bank account... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just hope is as good as the May boxes.
I agree!! ^^

If anyone is interested in the Sea Salt Collection, I just saw it available for $28 (all 3 colors.)  I got the Sea Salt Mystery Box and was happy with it.  The color I got in my Mystery Box was Madeline, the light pink one.   (Hope it is ok to post this here.  Still new to MUT and figuring out where to put posts.
icon_redface.gif
)

ugh i've never been tempted to buy a mystery box and i'm not so new anymore so i'm more likely to get dupes, but the current one seems tempting! also, the fact that it's $25 bucks means it would put me out of being able to buy anything from the june collection. i'm really picky so i'll probably just wait for the june collection., 

Originally Posted by r4chel77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ugh i've never been tempted to buy a mystery box and i'm not so new anymore so i'm more likely to get dupes, but the current one seems tempting! also, the fact that it's $25 bucks means it would put me out of being able to buy anything from the june collection. i'm really picky so i'll probably just wait for the june collection., 

Are you referring to the May Mystery Box? I'm kind of on the fence about this one... I thought the Mystery Boxes were seasonal but I guess they're monthly?

I have accumulated so much polish the last few month that it will take something pretty special to wow me into buying. Holos might do it!

I would probably have to talk myself out of upgrading if it was all holos (Ginger from February is amazing)

All holos.. that'd be amazeballs and my wallet would be crying lol. The holos I have are great formulas and oh so pretty!

Latest posts

Back