Do you exercise daily?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls,

Do you exercise daily? and if exercise then for how much time you exercise??
hehe.gif

Ya i also use to walk daily morning as well play badminton.

I was thinking to join gym. I am not overweight but for be fit. Do you think many more things we can do for fitness..

Exercise is most thing that we have to do regular, If such things we keep in life regular then we will achieve e a goal of fitness in life.I go to gym, go for walk in early morning, do yoga also and play physical games when i get free time.

hey stella,

You know all about this hey i am very thankful to you for sharing about this ...

I do cycling, go to gym, do yoga, play tennis as well badminton, walk at least 3 kilometer daily.

this is my daily routine.Sleep on time

I believe like eating, sleeping, working...exercise must be a regular part of your daily routine.  It should be considered a part of your lifestyle and you must make time for it -no excuses.  Do activities that you will enjoy and stick with and that you exercise at least 5 times per week for at least 30 minutes.  Key things to remember about exercise is that it's not just about cardio but you must also do strength training, especially as you get older. It's all about replacing fat with muscle as you will obviously look leaner and muscles burn a lot more calories than fat. And if you are working out regular, especially strength training, you must not starve yourself as you must feed these newly developed muscles.  Another great tip with exercise it to do interval training where you push yourself to heavy exertion for 1-2 minutes then do moderate exercise for 2 minutes to recover then back to heavy exertion and so on.  This is a great way to confuse your body and force it to work harder....it is a more efficient way to work out burning more calories in a less amount of time.

Louise Talbot

link deleted

Tennis and Badminton  are great activities to do...they are actually quite a workout with all the stops and starts to get to the ball or birdie.  I also enjoy those sports all though it can be hard to find a partner who can regularly do these sports with you.  What keeps me motivated and interested in working out are the fitness classes at my gym.  I've made it my goal to try absolutely all the different classes. I find I really like the classes with the loud, pumping music and a lot of jumping around.  Classes with names like Body Combat, Body Attack, Flexibar. But there are also body sculpting classes that target various body parts, yogo, spinning, bootcamps, zumba, pilates, step, cardio-dance. It's fun to try classes you've never tried before and it keeps the body guessing and working harder to keep up with you. Point is, if you get bored with your work-outs, you won't do them.

Louise Talbot

link deleted

oh no long time never to exercise  due to official life . my life is too much busy no time for exercise

I used to exercise daily before I got sick. All better now and feel I am very out of shape.  I'd love to start again, just because I really love the feeling after a really good workout, something I definitely miss.

I go to the gym 6 days a week and do running/classes - I take one day off and feel bad if I miss more than 1!

I do exercise daily because it is good to maintain fitness. I suggest everyone to do exercise everyday because exercise prevents our body from so many diseases and infections. Regular exercise reduces our weight.

Doing a little exercise everyday is very important. I was a gym member for a couple of years, but now I always do exercise that I enjoy doing, tennis, walking, hiking. I try to use elevators as little as possible and I have several stairs to climb everyday.

Every little bit counts, even a steamy makeout session. I try to incorporate atleast 30-40 mins a day, whether its some squats, a quick jog, sex, yoga, and also have 3-5 days of solid training at they gym 50-80 mins

Yes. I work out 5-7 days a week. I'm currently sidelined thanks to surgery. As soon as I get the green light, it's gonna be on like Donkey Kong. I so miss my Zumba classes Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back