Using Facial mists to set Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the Jurlique rosewater mist sometimes, mostly cause it smells and feels good. Didn't really take note if it's any better than powder in setting makeup.

Caudalie makes a great refreshing spray that i use before and after makeup - its especially great for use on long productions to keep actors/models looking fresh. its called beauty elixir

I use Urban Decay's De-Slick.. before foundation/BB cream and after. It seems to help. Also I put it on over eyemakeup and it helps keep it fresh.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I use Urban Decay's De-Slick.. before foundation/BB cream and after. It seems to help. Also I put it on over eyemakeup and it helps keep it fresh.
Same here! It definitely keeps your eyeshadow on longer and stops it from fading. It sets eyeliners and also keeps your makeup and face from feeling as oily
smile.gif

I'm a huge fan of the Urban Decay All-Nighter spray.  I use it every day and my shadows never crease (I also use an eye primer).

My friend is a big fan of Model in a Bottle.

I'm a fan of MAC's Fix+. I typically use full coverage foundations so in the case that I'm ever feeling like my make up is too caked on, it is a life saver. I've also noticed that my makeup stays longer with to use of this spray. I've heard that their charged water has similar effects, but I have never tried it personally. 

Yes...I've tried a bunch :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Urban Decay All Nighter Urban Decay De Slick Model in a Bottle Elf setting spray Ben Nye Final Seal Victoria Secret Face Prime Mac fix plus Organic Rosé Water I have oily skin, so I use a primer and setting spray. My two favorite setting sprays are VS Face prime & Ben Nye. Urban Decay did nothing for me. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> For misting my face when it looks powdery, I prefer rose water. It's organic and extremely reasonably priced for around $6.00.

Latest posts

Back