EI School of Professional Makeup, Los Angeles.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found a school that I may want to attend, EI School of Professional Makeup in Los Angeles, CA. I live in Houston, but I wanted to know if attending a makeup school like this would be beneficial? would I  have more success attending a school for a better future in makeup artistry? or is it really unnecessary? Also, I would like to know if anyone has ever attended that institute and would give me their review of it. I like to hear everyone's opinions about makeup artist schools and such. I am very serious as to being a successful professional makeup artist as a career.

I also have been looking into going to EI I've read reviews and everyone seemed to love the school.I also talked to the admission representative and he showed me a catalog of the cost, schedule, courses etc from what I seen and read it looks like a lovely school and the reviews said the teachers took the time to make sure the class understood the course material.So in my opinion it seems like it would be enjoyable and very beneficial.Plus they also help in finding suitable housing if need be.

Latest posts

Back