2nd sub to Ipsy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristine Walker

Her Nibs
Reaction score
 I know it's selfish of me, but this bag looks so promising that I got a second sub. I'm thinking that May Wantable will be my last (I have enough jewelry and dont want their makeup sub), so I can get the 2nd Ipsy and still save money by dropping Wantable. ($10 vs $36)

Did anyone else get a second sub this month?

I got two extras :-D but only remembered to use my referral the 2nd time. Hopefully I can get a friend to sign up once I start showing off my awesome bags!

I selected 3 or more BUT to be accurate - I have one and each of my three daughters have one. I pay for four in all.

I ended up buying one for my mom and a friend. I know my mom won't use any color but pink polish so I have a good chance of getting that.

I just got one extra and likely only for this month's bag. That fancy mirabella flat gloss pretty thing made me do it! THAT AND ALL YOUR TEMPTATIONS YOU NAUGHTY PEOPLE!

7.gif

I used my referral link, and then I posted the link on my FaceBook page and a friend joined up, so i have the two referrals for the bonus next month.

claps.gif

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

P.S. I hope I don't get that dreadful bracelet. I don't care what the value is on it/the price-- it looks cheap to me 
icon_eek.gif
 If I wanted jewelry I would join a jewelry box sub. (Thank you for listening to my white whine.) 

I caved and got a second one, really tempted to get a third.

Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got one extra and likely only for this month's bag. That fancy mirabella flat gloss pretty thing made me do it! THAT AND ALL YOUR TEMPTATIONS YOU NAUGHTY PEOPLE!

7.gif

I used my referral link, and then I posted the link on my FaceBook page and a friend joined up, so i have the two referrals for the bonus next month.

claps.gif

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

P.S. I hope I don't get that dreadful bracelet. I don't care what the value is on it/the price-- it looks cheap to me 
icon_eek.gif
 If I wanted jewelry I would join a jewelry box sub. (Thank you for listening to my white whine.) 
I got one, but like mindcaviar, I don't plan on keeping the 2nd one long term. And me too! I hope to not get that bracelet! >.< I do wonder how many more of those items they have anyway before new bonus items are released.

But, yeah, DO IT! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I may or may not have gotten a third...
whistling.gif
 I am going to make up a little gift bag for my Mom of any duplicates/undesirables I get, so I'm no too bad (of course the only way she will get the polish from me is to pry it from my cold, dead hands. That's some prime trading material right there!)

Ok so I admit it I have no self control I got a 3rd one. In my defense that will all so be my 2nd referral so free bonus item, makes sense right lol.
oldlad.gif

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok so I admit it I have no self control I got a 3rd one. In my defense that will all so be my 2nd referral so free bonus item, makes sense right lol.
oldlad.gif
Ha! Totally makes sense.

That smiley/icon/whatever that is is cracking me up. 

I was tempted to get a third, but when more pictures started showing up of what people were getting, it started to become obvious that the latecomers would be getting the same box (concealer, Zoya in Gei Gei, Pacifica roll-on in Island Vanilla, brow gel, lipstick/lipgloss) and it looks like that's what I'm already getting for my 2nd box (shipping at 0.39 lbs). And really, I just wanted to glimmer gloss, so I'll spend my $10 on that instead.

I decided to get a second sub for this month too! Too good to pass up, imo. My glam room has the Urban Decay for my second bag, anyone know if everyone's glam room had that or just the ones that got the shadow? I haven't gotten my shipping email for the second bag yet and I'm dying to know!

Unless you're email states you're getting the UD shadow then you're not getting the UD shadow. It's a generic note saying that some members are getting it.

Gotcha. Thanks! I haven't gotten the shipping email yet so I'll have to wait and see. I got it with my first one in Glitter Rock, but I'm hoping I get it in Space Cowboy or Moonspoon. If not, I guess I can always try to swap!

I just got one extra and likely only for this month's bag. That fancy mirabella flat gloss pretty thing made me do it! THAT AND ALL YOUR TEMPTATIONS YOU NAUGHTY PEOPLE! :7: I used my referral link, and then I posted the link on my FaceBook page and a friend joined up, so i have the two referrals for the bonus next month. :clap YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!  P.S. I hope I don't get that dreadful bracelet. I don't care what the value is on it/the price-- it looks cheap to me 
icon_eek.gif
I want that dreadful bracelet! Lol

Latest posts

Back