(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't have my box for this month yet but I am already thinking ahead ;-) sooo... May flowers?

My guess is there will be a bronzer of some sort in this box, beach towel, foot scrub to get feet ready for sandal season, maybe a brimmed hat (the ky derby is in may) but who knows.

I feel like we always have the best speculations for what the boxes should contain... And yet we're rarely right :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think popsugar should stalk our forum to see what their consumers want! Ahem.. With that being said... I would love a brighter polish color since that is on trend for summer and it's not something I would buy myself, flip flops? (Not sure if they know our sizes though), beach towel, keeping my fingers crossed for makeup, maybe a cute tumbler?, maybe we'll finally get an entertainment item this month unless they cut that from their boxes..?

I am a little nervous about it being a month when they have a special edition box going out. I hope that doesn't impact the quality of the normal box.

It better not! I decided that if May doesn't wow me I'm going to cancel and add a second birchbox sub

I hope the beauty item is sunscreen or a foot item. A good book to read during the summer would be nice too.

I like the beachtowel idea. It seems like they always have some blah need it for household maintenance item, so maybe a mop head? I kid I kid, I'd be so annoyed, but it would be in line with the garment bag and detergent:p

i'm hoping this is a WOW box to make up for the let down april. i hope it's totally summer fun, and the luxury box has no effect on it.

Originally Posted by Starlet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am a little nervous about it being a month when they have a special edition box going out. I hope that doesn't impact the quality of the normal box.
I think December's box has been my favorite to date! (of course, I joined in October after THE box).

I cancelled after March's box. It didn't wow me enough to justify spending $35 that I didn't really have in my budget. Although I still get excited to see what everyone gets. If the boxes improve, I might sign up for July's as a birthday gift to myself.

Me too! I literally cancelled about 5 minutes ago. May resub again in the future, but as of late the boxes have not been worth it to me.

Originally Posted by DorotaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Me too! I literally cancelled about 5 minutes ago. May resub again in the future, but as of late the boxes have not been worth it to me.
Great minds think alike. We canceled at about the same time. Maybe PopSugar will get the idea and improve their boxes.

Does anyone know if they ever sold out April, or did they just take it down to sell May? It seems like they have lost a ton of customers. :-(

Originally Posted by numbersmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone know if they ever sold out April, or did they just take it down to sell May? It seems like they have lost a ton of customers. :-(
I'm guessing they just took it down because when I emailed CS, they told me they had an overwhelming negative response to April's box. I tried to cancel like crazy but they STILL sent me the April box and for now, I'm going to wait for May before I completely write them off. I'm super sad because I really love this type of thing but I won't be able to justify it if I really don't like anything in the box like I did for April. 

Latest posts

Back