Popsugar Sample Squad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just joined them the other day, they didn't have any samples to offer at this time though.

What samples have you ladies requested from them?

I just signed up, hoping there is still a chance I can get the lotion people are talking about.  The website is kind of wonky though, I hope I get a confirmation email so I know it went through.  

I joined them about seven eights weeks ago they confirmed that I would receive the samples but the is nothing so far

For those that did not receive, did you have issues requesting the Olay wipes? I know the first few days after I signed-up, it was not working or I could not figure out how to request it. I finally got an email a few days later regarding its availability and I then was able to access the request page with an actual way to request it. I ended up receiving it at the end of December.

I dunno whats up with the lotion, but I want some since it looks like something I would be willing to use.

I signed up in December, I was to get the Olay wipes and never received them either. The funny thing is they send me an e-mail asking me to give my review of the item by the end of December.

This is what I got back in October. All full size. Loved it.

I also got Olay two sample sized wipes.

This is what I got back in October. All full size. Loved it. I also got Olay two sample sized wipes.
That's what I got too and I also got the two sample size wipes. I know some people are getting a full size lotion and I haven't but it's ok because I loved the hair stuff from October :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ladies, theres new sample available! Go request it! I randomly checked the site and it was there, did not get any email!

Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ladies, theres new sample available! Go request it! I randomly checked the site and it was there, did not get any email!
 where?! how?!  

Edit: I found it! Thanks for the heads up! 

Thanks for the heads up! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I could totally use a heat protectant!

Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got it, thank you!

I am new to both popsugar and the sample squad...how do I specifically request it? Or is just signing up enough? The website says: Remember, as a member of the POPSUGAR Sample Squad, the trendsetting and high-quality samples you request are yours to keep and review (because you have good taste!). To join POPSUGAR Sample Squad, click here. Already a member? Then you're all set! We'll be reaching out to you if you've been selected to sample.

I can't figure out how to request it either unless it's unavailable for my account.

All you have to do is click the sample picture - a little pink pop-up window should come up near the top of the site saying "Your name has been added to the list to receive this sample" (something along those lines). You should also get an email confirmation with the title "Thank You for Requesting a Sample."

Latest posts

Back