(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have: Summer Fun Edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We don't know much about the box except that it is announcing "soon." Still, I thought it made sense to create a thread for it while we wait for details.

can't wait to hear more about this se box! definitely staying tuned 
wink.gif

I'm so curious now! Was there an e-mail about this? I ended up being super glad I DIDN'T get the luxury editions though so not sure this will be worth it...

Originally Posted by tanyamib /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know I'm in no matter how expensive the box is.
keule.gif
keule.gif

keule.gif
keule.gif

keule.gif
keule.gif

keule.gif
keule.gif

keule.gif
keule.gif

keule.gif
keule.gif

keule.gif
keule.gif
I know right :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I probably will be also.

Hoping they took surveys into account and move the cost down to maybe 50 to 75.

The head of PR for PS did tell me late last year that they were planning on going quarterly with these boxes. Of course, that was before all the fallout from the Luxe box had happened lol.

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so curious now! Was there an e-mail about this? I ended up being super glad I DIDN'T get the luxury editions though so not sure this will be worth it...
The people that are receiving the March must-have got a teaser about a special edition box in their email with the tracking info for their March box. 

A couple of weeks ago I emailed to ask about when the next luxury box would be and if its possible to get a heads up... lol

Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A couple of weeks ago I emailed to ask about when the next luxury box would be and if its possible to get a heads up... lol
Did they give you any info or clue?

[SIZE=inherit]We are thrilled to let you know that this month's [/SIZE][SIZE=inherit]POPSUGAR[/SIZE][SIZE=inherit] Must Have box will be arriving soon. Keep an eye out for a shipment in the coming days, if you have not received it already![/SIZE]

We hope you enjoy your March Must Have, and stay tuned as our next Must Have Special Edition will be on sale soon!
Did not even noticed this on my tracking email for the March Box.... I am not that tempted, since the $100 Women's Luxury Box was such a disappointment (plus, I just ordered a Fancy and a Fancy Coco Rocha box using the coupon codes for $25 off!). 

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did they give you any info or clue?
No the same generic answer along the lines of this email. :stay tuned as our next Must Have Special Edition will be on sale soon

Nope, not excited. Going to pass since the Luxury box was a huge flop imo. I felt like I was totally robbed on that one. 

I also was very disappointed by the luxury box. I think I need more details to know if I'll sub...IF the box is $50 or $75 instead (or $35...) and IF it has a different theme, then I may sub.

The "luxury" theme was bad for me because with soap and candles I would NEVER spend that kind of money and I'm happy with Bath and Body Works products. It was okay because of the Deborah Lippmann I guess (DL = $38 retail price to me, candle = $20 value to me, cuff = $0, clutch = $0, Soap = $8, lotion = $10, chocolate = $8). So that's like $84 in value to ME (I would be just as happy with substitutes at those price points), which isn't even breaking even.

However, I could see a different box theme going very well potentially depending on what it is. If it's an awesome theme I'd be willing to drop another $100, if it's something iffy (say home products) I'd probably pass unless it was cheaper. I just need more details! PopSugar is such a wicked temptress!

I really loved my PS luxury box.  It wasn't items that I would normally buy for myself but I absolutely loved getting them.  It's the only box that I've ever received that I've used everything!!

I'll take it as a YES IF the range is $45-$60. I hope they do not put too much food.

Latest posts

Back