Birchbox Nuance Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Birchbox Nuance box arrived today! I was surprised, since I got no tracking number or email of any kind saying I would definitely be getting this box! I did opt-it with the initial email, but I thought we were supposed to have gotten another email with tracking info. Such a great surprise!

I was just thinking about this today..I'm glad they have started sending them out.  Looks like a great box!

Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice! Looks like some great sizes too. What cream is in the white box?
Here's what was in the box:

Full size My Secret Super Moisturizing Body Cream (8 fl oz)

Deluxe size AM/PM Anti-Aging Super Cream (the white box, .265 oz)

Deluxe size Mamey Fruit Shampoo and Conditioner (2 fl oz/each)

Full size Lights, Camera, Action Trio in Champagne/Gold Shimmer.

I had no idea what the eye trio was, so I grabbed this off of their site: "Creamy eyeshadow, shimmery highlighter and eyeliner blend perfectly for a complete look all in one convenient wand." Very cool product!

Looks like a great box. I never get that lucky
frown.gif

Awesome! I was starting to worry if I was actually going to get one! i opted in- but it's good to know you didn't get any sort of confirmation email and it just showed up! I really hope I get one!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOOKS GREAT!!!

My eye trio is in a dark blue. Otherwise the contents are the same as in the picture posted above.

Nice box! Too bad I won't be getting it. Hopefully I get chosen next time they send out a box like this.

Originally Posted by SassyVee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone seen any other variations of the box anywhere? This one looks great! I'm just curious.
The only variation I've seen on instagram is the eye trio color.

I got mine in today. Pretty excited. I never get anything "extra" or win anything so this makes me pretty happy.

Has anyone tried any of the products yet?  I used the lotion on my arms. It absorbs pretty quick and has in interesting scent. Kind of a fresh smell that I can't quite place.

I opted in a while back on my aunt's account, since she never checks her birchbox emails or anything, so now I'm checking the mail like a madman!!! I'm not counting on getting it but it's fun to see everyone else get a goodie around here :]

Hi ladies, I'm new to this group, but I have been a Birchbox subscriber (addict) for a year and half now.  I got the original email about the Nuance box and opted in, I was searching the internet to see if anyone had gotten their box yet and found this group.  I hope I get one, it looks great!

Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got one! A very nice surprise the day before my grad school graduation :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Congratulations 
claps.gif
  On your Graduation, I mean, and the Nuance Box too though  
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back