Glossybox - June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Even though our May boxes have not begun to ship out Glossybox has announced that the June Box will be another Collaboration Box with Dallas Shaw.

Something big is in the works! The GLOSSY Team is excited to show you this sneak peek of our June American Beauty GLOSSYBOX collaboration with celebrated It-Girl Illustrator and Style Expert, Dallas Shaw. We can't wait to show you more sneak peaks throughout the month and share more about this special partnership with you! Want to be the first to know about our American Beauty Box? Learn more here: http://bit.ly/10riJp6

what do you guys think?

I wonder if it will be as good as the Man Repeller box. Also hope they ship on time.

Me too!  But it seems like the curated boxes are always better than the monthly ones.  May stay for May and June to get my dots for a free July and then head out.  I have not been overly impressed with what I get for the price.

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Signing on for the thread.  Had been planning to cancel after May. Hmmmm.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too!  But it seems like the curated boxes are always better than the monthly ones.  May stay for May and June to get my dots for a free July and then head out.  I have not been overly impressed with what I get for the price.
That's what I am thinking of doing too. I hope it is as good as January was. But I still hope that May is a great box, too
wink.gif

Are there any 20% off codes floating around? Might resub for June, but not at full price.

There's a $25 off a 6 month subscription code. With ebates it comes to just over $16 a month. I'm very tempted. I usually do month to month.

this could be a possible sneak peak since a brand that was mentioned that was going to be in the box is being shown!

from their FB:

Wondering what goes on at the GLOSSYBOX US Office? Today we had Dallas Shaw and Bondi New York stop by for a video shoot!LIKE this post if you're as excited as we are for next month's American Beauty Box!

looks like the Bondi Nail Polishes that could possibly be in the box.

also on said brand mentioned:

I went on the Bondi New York FB page:

Looks like for the Glossybox its a:  We have a limited edition collection coming out in June

someone asked on their FB if it was new polishes - looks likes for the box its a brand new collection. 

So excited! Definitely signing up for the June box. It seems like we have to wait until the 29th to sign up for this particular box.

I cancelled before I got my April box but I will definitely sign back up for this. Looks like it will be a fantastic box.

I expect that I will also cancel after June.  Not that I'm really unhappy with Glossybox, I still tend to like the boxes, but I feel like I've got to get through some of my items before I start up again.  But June looks too good to pass up.  However, I'm totally sticking with Lip Factory, I love that box!  I think I'm going to try Mantry of Julibox next, something the hubby can enjoy with me.

Latest posts

Back