Starlooks Starbox June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am so freaking excited for this one!  I know I have not gotten my May box yet, but my heart is all a flutter over the June!

June is their anniversary month so I am looking forward to a great box!

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

June is their anniversary month so I am looking forward to a great box!
Oooh I didn't know that!  How awesome!  

I am looking forward to it, too. I can't wait to see if they do something special.

I'd really like anything that is a bright summery color! Maybe a pigment or  a Diamondline pencil (I know you guys got one in Jan, I think, but I didn't start getting boxes til Feb lol), I've heard lots of good stuff about those.

Originally Posted by Kelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd really like anything that is a bright summery color! Maybe a pigment or  a Diamondline pencil (I know you guys got one in Jan, I think, but I didn't start getting boxes til Feb lol), I've heard lots of good stuff about those.
The Diamondline pencils are amazing. I like to use them for a pop of eye brightening color right above my regular dark liner.  I'm not sure if they are waterline safe - they seem creamy but more powdery than some of the waterline liners.  I'll have to email them and ask. 

I'd be happy with a simple little 50 % off code to  use in the store.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'd love a purple lipstick! And/or some fun, shimmery bright shadow or liner. <3
I would love a purple lipstick! For some reason I'm obsessed with purple lip products right now and would love to add to my collection.

Originally Posted by avonleabelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd love a purple lipstick! And/or some fun, shimmery bright shadow or liner. <3
I would love a purple lipstick! For some reason I'm obsessed with purple lip products right now and would love to add to my collection.

Me too, and I don't really have any besides the liner I got as a mystery item. Just something different from the usual red and pink shades would be amazing!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Interesting! I looked at the Infinity liners, by the way, and HOW PRETTY are Jupiter, Aurora, and Big Bang? OMG.

Yeah, I'm curious about the Infinity lipsticks, too!

My wishlist for the coming months:

Bright shadows,pigments, cream liners, or liquid liners in turquoise, aqua, purple, blue, green...

Lipsticks (infinity or tender gloss) or glosses in any shade but orange, red, or brown.

It'd be fun to get an empty palette, and then periodically get pans to put in it!
The only problem with sending a palette and then pans every-so-often is that people join along the way.  People who hadn't been subbers when the palette was sent out would get a bunch of pans they had to figure out how to store, and it could be frustrating.

Oh, also on my wish list, MORE BRUSHES. The dome fluff brush we got in January I think? has become by far my favorite shadow/eye brush. I want more!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, also on my wish list, MORE BRUSHES. The dome fluff brush we got in January I think? has become by far my favorite shadow/eye brush. I want more!
OH YES. I was on their website today droooooling over those amazing-looking brushes
rolleyes1.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I definitely agree! I always love seeing worded color descriptions.....as for the posts above regarding an empty palette, just a thought, how cool would it be if they sent new subscribers a small empty palette to get started! I think that'd be a nice welcome gift, plus they could offer larger palettes for purchase once you start filling up your smaller one!
I was thinking the same way, maybe send new signups a palette, so they can  just send some items for them in some boxes...plus, I'd think it'd be a smart move on Starlooks part to send all of us obsessed with their stuff a palette with like one thing, cause we will all obsess and end up spending money to fill them LOL

I'm also wanting to try out the Infinity lipsticks. I have never had much luck with lipsticks like that, but everything I've tried from Starlooks has been great, so I'd really like to try one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am liking the new swatches and all the new stuff on the site, but it feels a little cluttered now. I'm not sure why exactly, since it's all still organized by category and stuff, but there is something overall about looking through it that feels off.

Latest posts

Back