Ulta Free Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone taken advantage of this deal at Ulta yet?  I actually needed some things from Ulta, so I ordered and will be receiving it. They also have a 20% off coupon code available (although you can't use it on premium cosmetics per usual) and a deal for getting a free Chi Styling Iron with the purchase of a Chi dryer.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/content/type/61/id/192790/

I usually get these, but I literally don't need anything right now.  That is an awesome gift with purchase though!

I love Ulta sample bags. I actually just got around to using Philosophy Miracle Worker that was in their last bag and completely fell in love with it. It makes the skin around my eyes look amazing! I went to check the deals between Sephora and Ulta today and this bag sealed the deal.

I have been shopping at Ulta for years and this is the first beauty bag deal I remember doing. I don't know why I haven't before, I guess I missed the boat on that. I am looking forward to it, it looks like it will have some nice items in it!

I received my free bag today, here it is!

Kind of funny, in the promotional pictures the actual bag looks huge by comparison to the products. As you can see, that is not the case. The items were really packed into that small makeup bag!

Originally Posted by Mary322 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my free bag today, here it is!

Kind of funny, in the promotional pictures the actual bag looks huge by comparison to the products. As you can see, that is not the case. The items were really packed into that small makeup bag!
Yeah, it looks so much bigger in the promotional pic!  The small one is still really cute though, I absolutely don't need any more stuff but I almost bought into the promotion just to get the adorable bag!

Back