Natural Make-Up Look "California Girl" Video Make-Up Tutorial by Celebrity Make Up Artist Monika Blunder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hollywoodmakeup again!!

Love, Love this tutorial as well. I love the simple natural make up look. You can really see why Monika is professional. I wish I could do my make up like this. What do you think?

I absolutely love Monikas tutorials; always such a fresh, innovative look combined with beautifully executed artistry. The quality of her videos allow you to truly see the actual execution of her makeups. Monika always makes sure to let the viewer know exactly what product she is using as well as reviews it to give you a better understanding of the product should you choose to use it yourself. Beautiful tutorial; and if you haven't already, go check out her youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/monikablunder

I always prefer natural over heavy 
biggrin.gif
heart.gif

I've been seeing her name around a lot! Finally saw her video tutorials on youtube and now I can see why! Thanks for sharing!

Purchasing Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer as we speak! I love love love these videos! Officially obsessed. Just spent a few hours watching ALL of her videos and they are equally as good. 

Back