Petit Vour - Vegan & Cruelty Free sub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just just sent me a box to review.  It should be here in a few days.  I will post a picture when it arrives.

Here's what in the initial box that was just sent out, and not to be deceived, the value was much higher than the usual box will be. The customer service was honest and admitted it, so that's nice! 

Hi there,

We actually just shipped our first box and plan to upload photos of it as soon as all of our members have received theirs. We just wanted it to be a surprise :) Our first box was especially fantastic and had a retail value of over $50. Typically, our boxes will have a retail value between $20-30. In the May box, we featured a deluxe-size argan oil shampoo + conditioner by Acure, a sample tube of Tsi-la perfume, a full-size Misa 3-free nail lacquer, a 10-day Skin Treatment gift certificate by Odacite and a Go Raw food bar. We hope you join Petit Vour! Our June box is going to be fabulous.

Xx,

Petit Vour Team

Ooh I'm really interested in this ! I might have to try it out.

I just requested for an invite...I love the concept and that first box is a killer! I wish I knew about this box earlier. 

I got my box today:

thinking i might do a 3 mo sub. i can commit for 3 months.  thanks for posting the picture!!  please let us know when you have the review up.

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thinking i might do a 3 mo sub. i can commit for 3 months.  thanks for posting the picture!!  please let us know when you have the review up.
I will!  Hopefully I can get it up tomorrow.  I am so behind on my reviews.  That's what I get for going on vacation!!!!

UGGGG! Just received my box and got another shimmery hot pink nail polish like the ones from multiples other subs..... I was hoping I would not get the may box.

I just did a review on this box, and I was very impressed with it.

The gift cert is worth $29 according to the Odacite Organic site, so I am excited to try it out. The polish is AWESOME! And I am kinda hard to impress with polish as I prefer the glitters, sands, holos, etc -- but the coverage is absolutely fantastic and it has such a pretty shimmer to it. Here is a pic of the whole box, plus the polish swatched

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just did a review on this box, and I was very impressed with it.

The gift cert is worth $29 according to the Odacite Organic site, so I am excited to try it out. The polish is AWESOME! And I am kinda hard to impress with polish as I prefer the glitters, sands, holos, etc -- but the coverage is absolutely fantastic and it has such a pretty shimmer to it. Here is a pic of the whole box, plus the polish swatched

I did not get the Certificate, got 2 packetes of cleaner and 2 of moisturizer instead...substitutions on the first month already? 

The 10-day Skin Treatment gift certificate by Odacite was given to the first 100 subscribers only.... 

The first box was way better. I got my box today and I feel ripped off.

The only things I'll use are the granola bar and the perfume sample. I don't have wrinkles *so they don't pay much attention to the profile they have you fill out* and I got a "free" gift certificate that I still have to pay shipping for. Sigh. I was hoping so badly to like this one, but I don't like it at all.

Here's my June box - I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels ripped off. I just ate he food bar and the only other item I will use is the perfume sample, which I might not like. Why do they have to give gift certificates?! What a waste. I'm going to cancel - I cannot gamble away another month.

Originally Posted by ruhimaach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's my June box - I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels ripped off. I just ate he food bar and the only other item I will use is the perfume sample, which I might not like. Why do they have to give gift certificates?! What a waste. I'm going to cancel - I cannot gamble away another month.
I know. I hate gift certificates! And I feel really bad because I got a couple of my friends to sign up after showing them pics from last month. I don't know where they got $60 from. For me personally the total value of the box is about $3.50, because I'm not using the anti aging products because I'm 18! What kinda makes me mad is that they are totally dismissing the anti aging stuff by calling it preventative. I'm not going to rub a treatment cream for emotion lines on my face as a preventative treatment. I cancelled right away sadly. I was so looking forward to this box, but I guess my judgement was wrong on this one.

Xfoliator - $0.75

Eye Complex - $8.26

Anti-Wrinkle Complex -??

Perfume sample - $1.23

Barre Cinnamon Pecan bar - $2.50

So, barring the anti wrinkle cream and the GC, the box value is $12.74 which is very low. I posted a message on their FB page and they told me that even if we leave the GC out, the box value is about $45 - I guess the bulk of the box value lies in the anti wrinkle cream; this doesn't even make any business sense because not all their box subscribers would want so much money put in an anti wrinkle cream. I'm sure they'll see lots of unsubscribers and unhappy customers this month! 

Latest posts

Back