CEW Insider's Choice Box 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ZoomButt.gif

Hi Everyone!  Remember the box from 2012?  I do!!  This box will probably be released sometime in July.

The Insider's Choice Box contents was picked by CEW, a.k.a. Cosmetics Executive Women, independent of Allure or Beautybox.  This is a beauty industry event that took place in NY... I believe in April or May with awards tables selling to industry insiders for, I think if I remember correctly $500 to $4,000.  

Allure covers the event on their website and further takes the results and builds a box.  They sell the boxes through Beautybar, their online sampling program... correct me if I'm wrong on any of the above... anyone.

These are the winners of CEW 2013.  The contents of this year's box, should Allure/Beautybar decide to do another Insider's Choice Box will be picked from the following list of winners:

I hope they sample Dot (love), but I bet they'll feature Closer by Haile Berry, judging from last year's trend, all products in box were mostly drug-store channels.  I'd go further to guess that any brands which have been sent out by Sample Society or is high end such as Dior or Lancome will not be featured in the box.

Anyone want to make a short list of items from the above for speculating fun? 

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

We are about 6 weeks from it's release. Feel free to check back and update with any further details you might find!!

*Disclaimer, this is just my best SWAG on how things will shake out, a.k.a. Stupid Wild Ass Guess.  
ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

I LOVED last years box...I got it when it was buy one get one free and it me very happy. I'm guessing we'll see things lik the maybelline and neutrogena in it.

Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyLoverIT /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I must have totally missed this box last year.  Do you know how much it will probably cost?
Last year it was $25.

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOVED last years box...I got it when it was buy one get one free and it me very happy. I'm guessing we'll see things lik the maybelline and neutrogena in it.
Sounds like a great deal...I'll keep an eye out for the box (especially for the 'buy one get one' special)!

I also did the buy one/ get one for last year's CEW box and loved it (er, them lol)!! I really hope they do it again this year!

I'm interested in this box.. Do I have to have a beautybar membership to get the box? Edit: I meant Sample Society membership since it's a part of beautybar/allure.

I'm surprised you can buy this on BeautyBar since they don't carry any drugstore brands.

But count me in!

Thank you for posting.

There are SO many great items on this list and so many things I'd love to try!  I'd love if SPICEBOMB was included, for reals. 

Originally Posted by angiepang1e /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are SO many great items on this list and so many things I'd love to try!  I'd love if SPICEBOMB was included, for reals. 
ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

That would be great!  Personally I want Dot!!!

I contacted Beautybar a few weeks ago asking if they going to make another CEW box. They told me 'no'.

Originally Posted by Olga Ok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I contacted Beautybar a few weeks ago asking if they going to make another CEW box. They told me 'no'.
ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Bummer!  Thank you Olga!  Sorry folks!

If anyone becomes aware that they might have changed their strategy, please post!  

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

Latest posts

Back